Leighton Denny Crystal File Duo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Can anyone help please.

I was watching his show earlier and was interested in his Crystal File.

Has anyone got one. If so, would they recommend them.

I currently use just a plain old emery board and thought I might treat myself but wanted so advice.

Many thanks,

T x

I have a couple of crystal files they are really good. Don't use the ordinary ones now. I think mine are nail inc and opi but imagine they are the same.

The cystal nail files are great. I have one by Nails inc and the duo by Leighton. The Nails Inc feel better quality. Both do a really good job and would recommend without question.

Thanks. Just missed it as it's sold out. Will order them when it comes back in stock.

I bought the Nails Inc file in Frasers yesterday, they had the special ones they did for Christmas with Swarovski Crystals on it for half price, so with the reduction in VAT and the extra 10% with Fraser Card it worked out at £13ish instead of £30!!! Anyway so far I am very impressed with the file.

I use crystal files too, 99p from ebay.

They are great, and just as good as the 'label' that qvc sell us at overinflated prices

I have a nails inc glass file and I wouldn't be without it!
I bought one as a gift a couple of years ago from M&S. Not sure if they still do them though

The crystal files are brill. I have two. One of them is by Leighton but I don't see any different from my other one bought from Superdrug about £4 :22:

I use a glass nail file bought from Superdrug which is superb. I paid £8.00 for it - Why pay more?

Really would recommend the crystal/glass nail files. They reduced snagging, don't get all soggy and manky and you only really have to replace it if you drop it on a hard tiled kitchen floor (guess who?!) or lose it. I just bought one for a friend for Christmas because she has arthritis in her fingers and with the glass file you only really need to apply the lightest pressure for it to work. Get one! I would, however, caution you against really cheap ones - a few years ago I bought one on Ebay and everything seemed fine, but the surface dulled really quickly and it started to make a horrible squeaky sound.

I ordered the handbag essentials kit on waitlist which had one of the files in it. I had checked LD products on the website but this wasn't shown and I only saw it on the television when it had almost sold out. I'm not sure what else is in the set as it's not showing on the website. I think it was about £16 something though so it looks like decent value and it will be a nice surprise if it turns up.

:thanks: for all your advice.

I was lucky enough to get one of the LD nail file duo last night (thanks to Dazzler's help). So I'll let you know what I think when I get them.

I ordered the handbag essentials kit on waitlist which had one of the files in it. I had checked LD products on the website but this wasn't shown and I only saw it on the television when it had almost sold out. I'm not sure what else is in the set as it's not showing on the website. I think it was about £16 something though so it looks like decent value and it will be a nice surprise if it turns up.

I got the duo LD nail files in the white wallet and they are good, although I think the big one is too big.
I saw the handbag kit that Boris is referring to after I had bought mine and think it is a good value kit, it had cuti lips in it and something else and the nail file was in a nice plastic case, would have probably preferred this kit.

Latest posts

Back