Lee Sands necklace advice please..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
Have seen a Lee Sands gemstone heart pendant, item no: 329391.. Its really pretty pink pearls, with a rose quartz pendant.. Does anyone have this or can give me any advice on the Lee Sands range please? Ive read the reviews & they are good, apart from saying the heart is quite heavy & clasp may not be strong enough..
I just want a pretty necklace & this looked nice..

Have seen a Lee Sands gemstone heart pendant, item no: 329391.. Its really pretty pink pearls, with a rose quartz pendant.. Does anyone have this or can give me any advice on the Lee Sands range please? Ive read the reviews & they are good, apart from saying the heart is quite heavy & clasp may not be strong enough..
I just want a pretty necklace & this looked nice..

It's very pretty. I havn't bought any Lee Sands for years, but the stuff I bought years ago is still going strong. Before I retired, I wore jewellery to work every day and it really got a hammering, so it's certainly durable. Sorry I can't be more help, but I'd go for it.:star::flower:

Daisy, I have never bought any LS jewellery, sorry, but the necklace looks really pretty and for £15 you can't go wrong (and if you do, there's the 30 day MBG), so I'd say go for it! I hope you love it if you do...:wave2:

It's very pretty. I havn't bought any Lee Sands for years, but the stuff I bought years ago is still going strong. Before I retired, I wore jewellery to work every day and it really got a hammering, so it's certainly durable. Sorry I can't be more help, but I'd go for it.:star::flower:

Ah thanks for your reply Artemis.. I am tempted & for the price, its lovely..
The little 'fairy' in your pic is very sweet :sun:

I ordered a Lee Sands necklace recently - number 330156. It's very pretty and I'm really happy with the quality. I've got a few Lee Sands pearl bracelets and I love them. If you're looking for a nice, not too expensive necklace then you can't go wrong with Lee Sands IMHO! I would go for it. :grin:

Daisy, I have never bought any LS jewellery, sorry, but the necklace looks really pretty and for £15 you can't go wrong (and if you do, there's the 30 day MBG), so I'd say go for it! I hope you love it if you do...:wave2:

Well I just had a bit of a panic SS, tried to put it in my basket, but said there was an error.. I thought oh bugga, they've gone! So I rushed onto Qcut pdq to order it.. And all is ok.. Lol.. Yep, you can't go wrong for £15.. Its the 2nd thing ive ordered today, oh dear :cheeky:
Thanks so much for your kind encouragement :sun:

Daisy, well done, hope you like it. With the endorsement of none other than our collective conscience, our dear LH, you really HAD to buy it!!!:hi:

Daisy, well done, hope you like it. With the endorsement of none other than our collective conscience, our dear LH, you really HAD to buy it!!!:hi:

She's not going to endorse the ST forum members mass purchasing of L'Occitane from midnight onwards though I don't think - Daisy has gotten off lightly.......

She's not going to endorse the ST forum members mass purchasing of L'Occitane from midnight onwards though I don't think - Daisy has gotten off lightly.......

Will Loveheart be farting on the L'Occitane tsv then? I bet they will sell bucket loads of them.. Hope you love yours.. And yes, we do need to treat ourselves, ive been a bit low so need a boost :sun:

Will Loveheart be farting on the L'Occitane tsv then? I bet they will sell bucket loads of them.. Hope you love yours.. And yes, we do need to treat ourselves, ive been a bit low so need a boost :sun:

I've been very good (I think) - I haven't bought any TSVs for ages. I bought things on beauty day and that's been it! I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling yourself - it's not nice when you're fed up xxxx

I ordered a Lee Sands necklace recently - number 330156. It's very pretty and I'm really happy with the quality. I've got a few Lee Sands pearl bracelets and I love them. If you're looking for a nice, not too expensive necklace then you can't go wrong with Lee Sands IMHO! I would go for it. :grin:

Just had a look at your LS necklace, you chose really well, its gorgeous.. Really flattering style :sun:

I most certainly will be f.a.r.ting tonight. There was a time when I would have been creeping out of bed and ordering in secret but those days have long gone. Even before f.a.r.ting was involved I was begining to lose interest in L'occitane. There are a couple of bits in it I like but not enough to make me buy. Back to the necklace, I love everything heart related and would have bought this but I have got quite a few similar bits. Enjoy it Daisy.

Latest posts

Back