Lee Bradley from Philosophy is on his way back.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have seen those shampoos and conditioners at TK Maxx. The 1 litre size RRP was about £60 but TK Maxx was selling them for £30.

I remember Lee with short hair although I might be wrong. Michael Di Cesare used to have long curly hair.

I wonder why Ideal World and not qvc.

Too associated with Philosophy on QVC?

Talking of litre sizes of hair care I am just coming to the end of the Glisten shampoo & conditioner that I have been using off & on since THAT Beauty Day with 1p p&p years ago................and will then have to start on the only slightly smaller C System shampoo & conditioner bought on the same day....god knows how long they will last!!!!!!! :drunk:

He works at the same channel as Nikki Vincent who normally comes over with the range but could not make it this time so Lee is coming instead.

:clapping::clapping:Ooohh Good. I can't wait. Pity he's on the CRAP channel.I've missed Lee. :clapping::clapping:

I've just watched Lee's presentation on Ideal World. Is it just me or is he now a bit over the top with the sell and the miraculous nature of the product? I liked it better when he seemed more genuinely enthusiastic rather than the evangelical performance I saw today.Perhaps it's the time he's been living in Australia, but it actually made me not miss him at all for the Philosophy shows.

I tuned in because I love the product and thought Lee looked far too much like the typical TV salesman. Not the same as was with Philosophy but it was nice to see him back. His accent reminds me of the guy who demos the "It Works!" blocks. Not much of Yorkshire left in him!

I tuned in because I love the product and thought Lee looked far too much like the typical TV salesman. Not the same as was with Philosophy but it was nice to see him back. His accent reminds me of the guy who demos the "It Works!" blocks. Not much of Yorkshire left in him!

Thought "It Works" Howard was Canadian? Love his accent and the Canadian people.

I didn't realise Lee was a Yorkshireman either.

Don't bother much with Ideal World but just had to watch Lee on the launch yesterday. Agree that he wasn't the same as he was on Philosophy, looked and sounded like a too slick car salesman,no genuine warmth about him anymore.

I switched on during the 5pm show and I felt Lee was very different, as CG says, no warmth about him now.

Latest posts

Back