Le Creuset TSV 09/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had one of these le Creuset shallow pans for almost 30 years now and I love it. It is my most used kitchen item that I have ever owned and is hardly ever put away. I think it did cost me around £100 then, which was a stupid amount to spend at the time, but it has been worth every penny. I have also had some other cheaper brands but have had problems with enamel peeling on those. Because of my love of this pan I did buy some other le Creuset items but I don’t use those as much as this pan. This is by far the best investment in my kitchen.

I am so tempted, but my current casserole which I use every week is the old solid colour not the various shades look (no idea what the word is but no doubt we will hear it endlessly). Wish they had done black too

I have a casserole dish, must be over 40 year old, a yellow one. It weighs a ton but do use it a lot. All my pans etc are really old but we’re good quality, some were wedding presents, but have really lasted.....I expect things to last for life 😂

I have a couple left over from decades ago. The rest I put on my garden wall for my neighbours to take. Far too heavy but I do love them for stews or curries for when the family visit.

These are the sort of products which I feel I should indulge in because they look so nice.Then coming in with a practical head on they are far too heavy for me, would rarely use a dish of that size, and the price!

Latest posts

Back