Laura Geller TSV 7th August - can't wait!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would help if I spelt it right............. Chiconomise.com just copied from email michelle dewberry from the apprentice or was its dragons den started it up........... Hope that helps u find it now x

Laura Geller 5 Piece On The Bright Side Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £34.42
QVC Price £41.75
Item Number 221001
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Create a glowing complexion with Laura Geller's latest box of tricks - On The Bright Side collection. Start off with Balance-n-Brighten to help even out blotchiness and red patches, conceal dark under eye circles with Banish-n-Brighten, and dust your cheeks with Ethereal Blush for a little youthful glow. Build up your look with the Baked Sateen Eyeshadow and I-Care Eyeliner, great for making your eyes appear bigger and brighter. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order the auto delivery option.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221001

Auto Delivery available 222 410

sad we didn't get the 6th piece.

Interestingly on QGossip Laura gives instructions for using it and it includes Lively Lip Gloss - someone forgot to take that out of the description from Laura! Naughty Naughty!!!

'Be one of the first to try my new Banish-N-Brighten Luminising Concealer with unique applicator tip that feels cool to the touch as you apply! Also included in the kit are my new innovative lip transformer and creamy inner lid liner that helps to give the appearance of wide, open eyes. Perfect for any time of day, this set will have you looking fresh, revitalised and radiant!

Banish-N-Brighten Concealing Luminiser
The extraordinary new Banish-N-Brighten makes dark circles, signs of fatigue and any bothersome imperfections diminish in a beam of light. Use the cooling applicator to pat and smooth a small amount from the outer corner of the eye inward. Blend.

Balance-N-Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation
Swirl a fluffy powder brush across the dome and smooth over your entire face.

Split Pan Blush in Ethereal Rose/Soft Berry
Brush the Ethereal half all over your face, or over your favourite base for a smooth, healthy-looking glow.

Split Pan Eyeshadow in Mystic Sea/Fresco Pink
Fresco Pink can be used as a highlighter and brush Mystic Sea across the entire lid. Play it up however you like!

I-Care waterproof eye pencil in Bone
My I-Care in Bone will brighten, highlight, and open your eyes. For a fine line, sharpen the tip and draw a line inside the lower eyelid close to the lash line. Press gently on the skin below your eye to bring the lid forward, and apply with care.

Lively Lip SPF 15 Brightening Lip Gloss in Opal
Apply generously to lips. This can be worn alone or as a gloss. My Lively Lip will allow your lips to look fuller and smoother.
'​

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/08/laura-gellers-tips-for-todays-special-value-kit.html

Pleased we have autodelivery but would have swapped the liner for the lipgloss given the choice.

Interestingly on QGossip Laura gives instructions for using it and it includes Lively Lip Gloss - someone forgot to take that out of the description from Laura! Naughty Naughty!!!

'Be one of the first to try my new Banish-N-Brighten Luminising Concealer with unique applicator tip that feels cool to the touch as you apply! Also included in the kit are my new innovative lip transformer and creamy inner lid liner that helps to give the appearance of wide, open eyes. Perfect for any time of day, this set will have you looking fresh, revitalised and radiant!

Banish-N-Brighten Concealing Luminiser
The extraordinary new Banish-N-Brighten makes dark circles, signs of fatigue and any bothersome imperfections diminish in a beam of light. Use the cooling applicator to pat and smooth a small amount from the outer corner of the eye inward. Blend.

Balance-N-Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation
Swirl a fluffy powder brush across the dome and smooth over your entire face.

Split Pan Blush in Ethereal Rose/Soft Berry
Brush the Ethereal half all over your face, or over your favourite base for a smooth, healthy-looking glow.

Split Pan Eyeshadow in Mystic Sea/Fresco Pink
Fresco Pink can be used as a highlighter and brush Mystic Sea across the entire lid. Play it up however you like!

I-Care waterproof eye pencil in Bone
My I-Care in Bone will brighten, highlight, and open your eyes. For a fine line, sharpen the tip and draw a line inside the lower eyelid close to the lash line. Press gently on the skin below your eye to bring the lid forward, and apply with care.

Lively Lip SPF 15 Brightening Lip Gloss in Opal
Apply generously to lips. This can be worn alone or as a gloss. My Lively Lip will allow your lips to look fuller and smoother.
'​

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2010/08/laura-gellers-tips-for-todays-special-value-kit.html

I ordered this in the wee hours of this morning. I haven't posted on here for ages and didn't even know there was a LG TSV. Went for Auto Delivery too. x

Pleased we have autodelivery but would have swapped the liner for the lipgloss given the choice.

I'm the same WR, I've already got the bone liner courtesy of eb@y. I can't understand why they haven't offered different coloured pencils in the auto-delivery options

I've gone for auto-delivery in Fair; I don't need a new B&B for months, they seem to go on for ever so I'll stock-pile.

Love the look of the blush and the new concealer.

Jude xx

Well, I went for this in the end but more for the autodelivery options which look lovely! If the blush from the first kit is as purple as the one in the demo then I don't think I'll be keeping it. I do think the have the auto options the wrong way around though...surely the pale lilac shadow would be lovely in Winter (Jan) and the bronze better in time for summer? I presume they are the wrong way round because they follow the same order as the US and they had this tsv a while ago. I noticed AY trying to make it seem like a good thing by saying we'd be getting colours 'pre-season'!! Very very pre-season Alison!!

Tx

I like LG and really love the look of her stuff.

I've tried her baked stuff now on 2 seperate occassions and they just don't suit me:down:

I've just seen the presentation of the TSV and I soooo want it - but keep trying to tell myself they don't suit me:dull: but then I can't help feeling I may give the fair a go............

Will I be cheesed off when I get it home though:rain: I bought some veronese stuff last week,i don't like and then the LR also that went back - I'm not having a good run on qvc at the moment:down:

help required please! I have black eyebrows...sparse as I overplucked in the 60s when thin brows were all the go, and I need to pencil in the first half inch as there's nothing there - Laura says her dark brown will suit black eyebrows but from the shades on the back of her hand it won't touch mine! Can anyone with black brows who uses the LG brow pen give me an honest opinion please?

Ordered the TSV @ Midnight, thought am getting this one!
Would have preferred a full size on Ethereal? Rose, do they ever do one? Had a small size in one TSV & loved it.
Love Laura she is such a gutsy NY woman, one person I could keep watching!

help required please! I have black eyebrows...sparse as I overplucked in the 60s when thin brows were all the go, and I need to pencil in the first half inch as there's nothing there - Laura says her dark brown will suit black eyebrows but from the shades on the back of her hand it won't touch mine! Can anyone with black brows who uses the LG brow pen give me an honest opinion please?

Same problem here. I tried LG dark brown and found it too red/brown for me, made my ash/black brows look strange. Couldn't even get Models Prefer to work. Was recommended Clinique and it's great. They do a great range and will match to your brows.

Same problem here. I tried LG dark brown and found it too red/brown for me, made my ash/black brows look strange. Couldn't even get Models Prefer to work. Was recommended Clinique and it's great. They do a great range and will match to your brows.

many thanks Concordia - I tried ybf taupe as Stacey also said it would match any brow colour...not true! I'm using black pencils from GOSH and another from Space NK that has a funny name beginning with C...both are good on colour as long as I don't press on too hard but I find they don't stay on where I have no brow for them to grip to. My hair is silver and red/brown eyebrows are a definite no-no...need a mid to dark grey pencil really but they seem to be hard to come by except for the cheap'n'cheerful ranges that aren't very good. I'll have a look in Clinique next time I'm in Nottm...thanks again!

I'm FARTING on this one, don't like balance and brighten, but do like LG....phew I can spend my pennies elsewhere :)

I prefer BE to balance and Brighten so I wont be buying either - phew....I have far too much make up anyway. Could still benefit from the perfect foundation though as I still like to put BE over a liquid base. I have a LG blusher though with a highlighter and I use it everyday. It is very, very good quality. I have moved on to Mally eyeshadow as it is long lasting and also a Bobbi Brown eyehadow. I do like LG though but wont be buying today. Good luck to everyone with their tsv - the concealer looks really good and the blusher/highlighter and the eye shadow thing...

I ordered at midnight too!

went for AD as I want the Lilac kit but think I'll either cancel or return the brown one as not keen on brown shades - I think (hope!) they have cocked up on the order we will get the AD in, as this morning they seem to be saying Lilac will be the Jan one??

Am sad we lost the lipgloss though :sad:

I've not tried LG before but am really tempted by this one. I'm going to watch the video again, then decide :)

busymum, i made the same mistake and my black eyebrows looked like someone had put some mud on them lol

i bought at midnight too. i really wanted to get the tan version (as i have a tan at the mo lol) but as the concealer is tan too i went for the medium again. the colours of the auto delivery looked great but there is no way i would be able to use up all of that BB (especially if i had gotten the tan) and eye liner. if they had made the auto delivery for the new colours and a different coloured eye liner then i would have gone for it.

Latest posts

Back