Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

me too i'll be getting the lipcote tomorrow. i have the lipstick from the last lg tsv and it doesn't last well just a few hours so hoping the lipcote will do the job.

my thoughts exactly, I have this lipstick and love the colour but sadly it doesn't last

I can't get on with Lipcote, it really really stings no matter what condition my lips are in. Shame and boo!!

Yes I have read some reviews that it stings.I've never ever felt that - maybe I've just been using it too long!!!

the price is less than qvc postage so i'll try it anyway, like to be in the know :wink:

I recon if qvc were flogging Lipcote the price mark would be around £16 plus p and p

rainbowdottie, do you have tip/tips on how to keep nail polish without chipping for around 6-7 days?

Yes I keep my nails short too.

I paint mine on a sunday night for the week.It will last to the following sunday if I was desperate to make it last although to be fair its ready by friday to come off.

I use opi nail envy 2 coats.Then 3 coats of the varnish,I use OPI.

Then I use a "glitter" topcoat as it hardens the varnish and nail up.

Its quite a long process as I let each coat dry thoroughly.

@rainbowdottie. I had successfully grown my nails with OPI nail envy. I started painting them using 2 coats of nail envy, 1 or 2 coats of Nails Inc, then a revlon top coat. I recently started using Seche Vite top coat and then my nails started peeling. I think it must be the Seche Vite. Has any one else had problems with Seche Vite?

@rainbowdottie. I had successfully grown my nails with OPI nail envy. I started painting them using 2 coats of nail envy, 1 or 2 coats of Nails Inc, then a revlon top coat. I recently started using Seche Vite top coat and then my nails started peeling. I think it must be the Seche Vite. Has any one else had problems with Seche Vite?

I love Nails Inc colours - much better than OPI IMO,but nails inc has no staying power for me.However a colleague of mine has acrylic nails and Nails inc lasts ages on hers???

I've never used Seche Vite.

Seche vite works really well for me. Quick dry - good shine - lasts as long as I want. To be fair I usually change the colour every 4 days so it may not last beyond that.
It's always been Nail envy that I have the problem with........

Now why can't Laura Geller do nail varnish?

I'm not saying I'm an expert in any way whatsoever but as Seche Vite isn't coming into direct contact with the nails, surely I wouldn't cause splitting would it? I'd be interested if anyone has any knowledge of this.

I can't get on with Lipcote, it really really stings no matter what condition my lips are in. Shame and boo!!

It also dries your lips out like no ones business. MAC do a lip primer which is clear and when it goes tacky you apply your lipstick.
Lipcote you apply over your lipstick and end up taking it off and the brush gets dirty from wiping the colour and putting into the bottle.

Yes I keep my nails short too.

I paint mine on a sunday night for the week.It will last to the following sunday if I was desperate to make it last although to be fair its ready by friday to come off.

I use opi nail envy 2 coats.Then 3 coats of the varnish,I use OPI.

Then I use a "glitter" topcoat as it hardens the varnish and nail up.

Its quite a long process as I let each coat dry thoroughly.
I do all the same but for a base coat use Perfect Formula, that's may be why they don't last more than 4 days, also use opi 2 coats + seche vite fast dry coat, opi nail envy ruined my nails in the past

Latest posts

Back