Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
I have a lip palette from a TSV a while back.

The colours are lovely and they go on really smoothly but I wouldn't say they are particularly long lasting.That of course depends on what you are doing ie going out for a drink etc,but if you want it to last all night,for instance,you will be reapplying it a few times imo.

I had one of these pallettes a few years back from a TSV kit, it's long-ish wearing on me (about 4 hours - but not much longer than that, it's not a heavy duty lipstain), the texture is very creamy and emollient and comforting on the lips and the colours are true - plus you can mix them to create a variety of different shades. I'd have another one if I was in the market for a lip kit. Hope that helps a bit!

Thank you sweetpea. In this case I dont think it's for me bacause I like all day lasting lipsticks.

Thank you barbedwire, it sounds much better, I could manage to reapply at lunch time.
If it's on EP on Tuesday I may go for it.

Last edited:
Thank you sweetpea. In this case I dont think it's for me bacause I like all day lasting lipsticks.

Have you actually found one that last all day? I've been in search for years and the best one so far is L'Oreal infallible. It's incredibly drying though and looks uneven after drinking/eating, which looks worse than bare lips.

Yes, Bensmum, that's the one and I love it although it's drying and looks uneven after drinking/eating, but I haven't found a better stayng power so far.

Sorry, I'm using the LOREAL INVINCIBLE KISS PROOF LIPSTICK that does all of the above.

Yes I've used lipcote for years.

I've even been asked at weddings how come my lipstick is still on at midnight!!!

When I do my foundation I make sure I cover my whole face including lips.

Then I build up 2/3 layers of lipstick by blotting inbetween

Then I apply my lipcote - no talking for 5 mins to let it set!!!!

And voila!!!

You can buy it in boots,although I bought my last lot on ebay as I got a duo.

Brilliant, I'm off to high street tomorrow, thank you rainbowdottie!
And all tips are much appreciated!
I have already decided to apply it on a train to work since my journey is 7 minutes and I don't need to talk. Perfect!
ps: how long does a bottle last you and is it diffucult to remove?

Last edited:
Wow, thank you rainbowdottie!
Please share more tips if you can think of anything!
My best mascara ever so far is Revitalash and the blue conditioner which I use in place of mascara sometimes, both give length and volume, mind you my lashes have grown after using the Revitalash lash growing formula.
My previous best mascara ever, before I discovered the Revitalash was bareMinerals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.220180.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Last edited:
A word of caution if you have chapped lips don't apply lipcoat cos it stings like ...like...like a stingy thing!

Jude xx

Only the ones like Max Factor Lipfinity last all day on me.
I tend to use them as a base coat with a similar colour of creamy lipstick on top, instead of the gloss that comes with them, if I really want something to last well.

The LG pallette is lovely though, really creamy, but lasts no longer than any other creamy lipstick.

Latest posts

Back