Laura Geller Desert Island Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
For anyone who was after a Teal Eyeliner there is one in the Laura Geller Desert Island Collection (225748). Don't know how much like the Smashbox Jet Set liner it is, but it's teal!!

It's a double ended liquid liner in the LG set mentioned (on waitlist at the mo).
I don't know of anything waterproof like jetset for the inner rim, but this is a nice liquid liner if you're good with a fine brush. It's qute a dark meatllic green at one end with a gun metal/ dark silver at the other.

HTH

Jude x

I just had another look at it on the website and played the video clip. Definitely a liquid liner. It does say in the website description that it is tan at one end and black on the other but in the video clip it's referred to as teal/peacock and bronze. I ordered it last week so when it arrives I'll let you know how well it stays on.

That's quite odd because although the description states 'black', one of the reviews also describes it as 'teal', as in here:

The eye liner is the only product I am not so sure about. I like the teal colour but the brush is a little thick....'

'

That's quite odd because although the description states 'black', one of the reviews also describes it as 'teal', as in here:

The eye liner is the only product I am not so sure about. I like the teal colour but the brush is a little thick....'

'

It was probably a typing error when they put the details on the website. When I first saw the product I went and checked it out on the website and thought I must have mis-heard the colour during the presentation. As it happens I'd recorded the show and when I played it back it was definitely teal.

Latest posts

Back