Laura Geller Anniversary - Free P and P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure that last time LG was on the b and b was 23.00

it was:up2: the first time I bought it a few years back it was £18 odd. Last time it was £23, and now sneakily they've put it up to £26 but 'knocked' the p&p off (how kind of them:cheeky:) wow, what a saving! ;)

Thanks for this information, been on wait list for Balance & Brighten, rang customer services as was still showing as wait list on my account- they changed it, are sending it out and free P&P ...phew!

I am nearly in tears here...I have waited months for this bl**dy product to come into stock -they have cancelled my order as my card had expired. They didn't mention it yesterday when I phoned and I have been using my new card to buy things from them but hadn't thought to register it for the wait list item?.............I am upset as I use this product daily..........I am mad too:headbang:

IT HAS SOLD OUT !

Last edited:
I am nearly in tears here...I have waited months for this bl**dy product to come into stock -they have cancelled my order as my card had expired. They didn't mention it yesterday when I phoned and I have been using my new card to buy things from them but hadn't thought to register it for the wait list item?.............I am upset as I use this product daily..........I am mad too:headbang:

IT HAS SOLD OUT !

It was on advanced orders at teatime - could you ring them and explain?

I'm in a bit of a kerfuffle re: this also. By the time I got through on the phone the other day the Meejum had gone to Advanced Orders however CS told me I will have it "by" 7 December not "w/c 7 Dec" as AY said. I don't know how much product I can eek out of my Clinique Almost Powder but wouldn't have thought it was 2 months worth. Never mind, will wait and see (patience being a virtue and all that!). I won't have really lost anything if I end up having to purchase Clinique again as it's the same price (mind you I could do with checking out the difference in sizes) since there was free p&p. x

Seriously ladies, get thyselves on to e*ay, there are always tons of Balance N Brighten on there and almost always cheaper than QVC and you won't have to wait until December for it!

Tx

Seriously ladies, get thyselves on to e*ay, there are always tons of Balance N Brighten on there and almost always cheaper than QVC and you won't have to wait until December for it!

Tx

Hi Therese, I would do if it was a repeat purchase and I knew I liked BnB but this may be a case of me taking advantage of the 30 day MBG. Does anyone know how much BNB is on it's own without a brush? Am now a bit miffed cos the Clinique one is the same price but weighs more! Will have to see. If I run out of the one I have now I'll be tempted to just buy the Clinique one and cancel my BNB order anyway. x

Latest posts

Back