Laura Geller & Alpha H TSV's/Beauty Day 13/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She says its the 13th on her website.

Anyone any idea what it will be, hope its more exciting than the palettes from last time!

She says its the 13th on her website.

Anyone any idea what it will be, hope its more exciting than the palettes from last time!

It's saying 12th Feb on the tv guide unless it gets changed later. The last tsv was very poor offerings from Laura,wasn't even a proper tsv.

I agree, very poor, think she should make up for that with an extra special TSV for her loyal customers here:nod::nod::blush::wink:

In the next US TSV, she has brought out a Porcelain shade in BnB.

hmmm I would be interested in that as the fair option just aint fair enough for me, plus I found it went even darker due to the oils in my skin through the day, ok for when I have a bit of colour but not much use otherwise! Be interesting to see how Porcelain it is! :wonder:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/Bea...72/laura-geller-tsv-23-feb-vanilla-nudes.aspx

This shows the new shade. The fair is also too dark for my skin except in the height of summer so hope we get the new shade soon. I'm on the autodelivery plan for the last TSV but wondering whether to cancel to wait for the better foundation shade in future kits. Has anyone tried the latest (browns) autodelivery kit? I haven't opened mine yet but the eye colours look very nice.

This could make me come out of bored-QVC-hibernation.Hope its something decent.Couldn't even call the last one a TSV!:down:

In the link, above, to the US site I notice that there are only three shades of BnB, Fair, Porcelain (new) & tan, no mention of the regular shade.
I hope this doesn't mean that they have just re-jigged the names & not introduced a paler shade. Fair is too dark for me too, though I do buy the TSVs & save the foundation for summer, so would really love for there to be a good paler option.

In the link, above, to the US site I notice that there are only three shades of BnB, Fair, Porcelain (new) & tan, no mention of the regular shade.
I hope this doesn't mean that they have just re-jigged the names & not introduced a paler shade. Fair is too dark for me too, though I do buy the TSVs & save the foundation for summer, so would really love for there to be a good paler option.

hmm not good news for me as I have meeejum skin tone and the original/regular is the one I use. I have very dark hair and eyes, pale make-up makes me look like I'm reliving my Goth/Emo days :emo::giggle:

I got the last TSV AD just before Xmas but sent it back as the blusher was smashed to bits. Didn't really inspect the colours but they looked a bit too brown for me, think I would have returned it anyway so bit of a result getting the pre-paid label! Remember I really liked the look of the Spring AD but have no clue now what the shades were :thinking:

If it's a good TSV on 12th might cancel the AD, hope it is a good one though, the last one was naff! And Laura didn't even come over for it :sad:

hmm not good news for me as I have meeejum skin tone and the original/regular is the one I use. I have very dark hair and eyes, pale make-up makes me look like I'm reliving my Goth/Emo days :emo::giggle:

I got the last TSV AD just before Xmas but sent it back as the blusher was smashed to bits. Didn't really inspect the colours but they looked a bit too brown for me, think I would have returned it anyway so bit of a result getting the pre-paid label! Remember I really liked the look of the Spring AD but have no clue now what the shades were :thinking:

If it's a good TSV on 12th might cancel the AD, hope it is a good one though, the last one was naff! And Laura didn't even come over for it :sad:

Well why not?:rock:

Looks like this TSV is on another Beauty Day.

I am very fair skinned but found the BnB Fair too light so use the regular, cant believe that they would need an even paler shade unless they are just changing the names

Hope this is a better TSV than the last and has the BnB in it because I am running low

Definitely in need of a paler shade of BnB! I use the fair and once the day progresses it gets too dark on me. I can just about wing it during the summer but I need a paler one for winter. And I'm not even THAT pale (red hair, freckles but not Nicole Kidman pale by any means).

I can't wait! BnB is by far my favourite foundation but I struggle with the orange...

Tx

I hope the TSV is a decent one, with some nice baked products. The last one was a shocker and just seemed to have been cobbled together. Luckily I always get two sets whenever I have really liked the TSV, so have a couple of Balance and brightens in stock.

It would be nice to get the real deal concealer as I really want to try it, and TSVs can be a cost effective way to dabble in a product.

Any clues as to what it contains???

http://community.qvc.com/forums/Bea...72/laura-geller-tsv-23-feb-vanilla-nudes.aspx

This shows the new shade. The fair is also too dark for my skin except in the height of summer so hope we get the new shade soon. I'm on the autodelivery plan for the last TSV but wondering whether to cancel to wait for the better foundation shade in future kits. Has anyone tried the latest (browns) autodelivery kit? I haven't opened mine yet but the eye colours look very nice.

I have and both the eyeshadows and blusher are lovely. I own the original sunswept and it's nice to have this more matte version as the original one only looks good on me in Summer with a tan.

I'm considering cancelling the next AD cos I'm drowning in BnB and those pencils but am wondering if anyone knows what the next blusher/eyeshadow combo is before I do.

The next AD of the TSV is blusher in ER and Orchid and a pale lilac and deep purple eye combo. If you put 'Laura Geller sateen' into eBay you can easily find them. The blush looks gorgeous, I'm watching one on eBay at the moment as i cancelled my AD.

Tx

I'd love a fairer shade of B&B for using in the winter. I would say my skin tone is pale olive but at the moment even the fair option is looking a bit dark on me. Would definitely be interested in any TSV with a porcelain option.

Was really disappointed with the B&B. Bought the fair, which looks fine when freshly applied, but by mid afternoon, it seemed to turn quite orangy on certain parts of my face. Not sure what it is about my skin that is having this effect on it!

Latest posts

Back