Laura Geller 18/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmmmmm not sure about this one but will wait & see on the day.LG makeup is the one range I buy from QVC as I can't get it anywhere else, I do really like the range.One of my favorites is the Welcome Matt Skin Enhancer.I don't have an oily skin but pat it on over any shiney makup incl. eyeshadows & I swear it 'reduces' wrinkles!

Interesting! I am not sure about stick makeup as I have quite oily skin. The palettes in the pictures above look good though. Here they are on the US site http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A91807.desc.Laura-Geller-Make-Up-Must-Haves-Palette-Duo-Brush-Set

I use the Real Deal Foundation, I like the coverage it gives but it does make my combination skin feel greasy on my t-zone by noon. I don't use powder after I've applied or primer before hand. Hope this helps.

The palettes remind me of a TSV we had a few years back, I was hoping it was going to be the Real Deal collection the US had. I may miss this one.

If this is the TSV then it doesn't do it for me. Which is a good thing! I actually don't need any make-up but fancied some as a pre-Christmas treat. The Bare Escentuals tsv, though lovely, contained things that I don't need (primer, pinky blusher) or use (eye pencil) so I gave it a miss in the knowledge that there is a Smashbox TSV on the way. That doesn't appeal either and neither so I may save my money!!

Unless there is going to be a Mally tsv later on......

*bumpity*

Any confirmed ideas on what this is yet? I passed on the Smashbox although I really was quite tempted (trying to be good, Christmas is coming!!) but I do like my Laura Geller...

Tx

*bumpity*

Any confirmed ideas on what this is yet? I passed on the Smashbox although I really was quite tempted (trying to be good, Christmas is coming!!) but I do like my Laura Geller...

Tx

Details are in post 15 in this thread.

Ah, wasn't sure if that had been confirmed as there were two possible kits.

thanks!

9th December

is this the last TSV you are referring to? I have this one coming too. How do you find out the dates of future deliveries? Does anyone also know whether the ADs are eligible for easy pay as the original kit was?

Am not going for this TSV because I've got the above AD coming. Didn't go for the Smashbox one either. Bought the lovely Smashbox Wish Pallette when I flew to Egypt recently so have enough eyeshadows at the mo.

*bumpity*

Tx

Funny you should mention the smashbox TSV as the eyeshadow colours look very similar in both the LG TSV and the recent smashbox TSV. These sort of palettes look tempting but I've found I never use them once the initial interest has worn off. My money's safe.

Jude xx

Laura Geller Make-Up Must Have Palettes with 2 Brushes.
Today's Special Value Price £29.30
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 221498
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Make-up Palettes from Laura Geller. Features an Eye & Face Polishing Palette, a Lip & Skin-Perfecting Palette and complementing brushes. Each palette boasts soft, subtle shades to enhance your skin tone and help you achieve a beautifully balanced make-up look every time. Whether you're at home, at work or on the go, these are make-up palettes you can rely on.

Eye & Face Polishing Palette

•1 x Eyeshadow Seashell (pale pink; 1.7g)
•1 x Eyeshadow Pink Mist (pink; 1.7g)
•1 x Eyeshadow Chocolate Mousse (brown; 1.7g)
•1 x Eyeshadow Bark (dark brown; 1.7g)
•1 x Eyeshadow Soft Onyx (Dark Grey; 1.7g)
•1 x Bronzer - On the Glow (3.4g)
•1 x Candlelight shimmer highlighter (peach; 2.8g)
•1 x double-ended brush

Lip & Skin-perfecting Palette:

•1 x Lip Colour Pink Truffle (pink; 1.15g)
•1 x Lip Colour Honey Peach (peach; 1.15g)
•1 x Lip Colour Rose Wine (burgundy; 1.15g)
•1 x Lip Gloss Sugared Nude (sheer beige; 1.15g)
•1 x Lip Gloss Copper Topper (light gold; 1.15g)
•1 x Split Blush - Hushed Pink/Dusty Rose (3.1g)
•1 x Matte Maker (3.7g)
•1 x retractable lip brush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221498

It looks like they forgot about this tsv and just scrimped together what they had in the warehouse. So so disappointed. 2 Christmases ago it was a big set of something like 7 pieces from a tub of spackle to a mascara, foundation and lip pallette. The lg tsv is usually one of my Christmas presents, but not this year.

I assume lg isn't over because it's thanksgiving?

Well I have just gone for this, have lots of the baked products already.It wouldn't be Christmas without a new range of makup to take away with me.Perhaps this is all I will need? somehow don't think so.In the days when you could take all your makeup in handbaggage a Security guy asked me if my name was 'Boots'.I was young then but age has not mellowed me, how fickle is that?

I've gone for it too.
I like the colours & thought the palettes in the bag would be handy for carrying around.

Really undecided about this. I like the LG range, but this TSV is nothing special, and not on Easy Pay. Would be useful for travelling though.

Is this Laura's christmas TSV? If it is it is very poor.We just don't get any really good value,must have tsv's anymore.

I've just had to come away from the TV during the last hour with Gobby and Johnny. I really wanted to hear what Johnny had to say about the products and listen to his tips and watch the demos, but as per he was railroaded and interrupted with the usual..'Manhattan make up studio....scloooossive to QVC....can't buy anywhere else...phones are really busy...need you literally actually on Q-Cut...' and then at the end he was about to say when LG were coming back on air but she rudely cut him off. Grr.

I agree the TSV wasn't very inspiring though - but I always like to watch LG and Johnny as they're such fun and brilliant make up artists.

have been at work all day and haven't actually seen the TSV in the flesh so to speak.Didn't think I wanted it,but would have liked to have seen it,to make sure!:cheeky:

So surprised to hear of OTO's and went for the green envy kit :up: I was a bit disappointed this was the "christmas" TSV - was hoping for a bit more sparkle!

I went for this as I loved the look of the way the palettes fitted into the zipcase, and I have to say that I am really pleased with it.

Versatile colours that complement each other, and take the stress out of choosing what to put with what !:sun:

Latest posts

Back