Laura Gellar balance and brighten

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Balance and Brighten is no longer listed on QVC website (or I can't find it) Do you think there are so many people on wait list for it, they can't keep up with demand? I love this product and won't be too happy if they stop stocking it.
This is the trouble with QVC- I still haven't forgiven them for Michael Dicesare going AWOL and now I can't get a decent hairspray.:sad:

Balance and Brighten is no longer listed on QVC website (or I can't find it) Do you think there are so many people on wait list for it, they can't keep up with demand? I love this product and won't be too happy if they stop stocking it.
This is the trouble with QVC- I still haven't forgiven them for Michael Dicesare going AWOL and now I can't get a decent hairspray.:sad:

Hi there,

It's item number 226495 (still on waitlist though!) I used to use this but got fed up of it never being in stock when I needed it so now use Philosophy Supenatural Airbrush Canvas (220982) and love it and it lasts much longer than Balance & Brighten.

Hope this helps!

xx

have you tried TK maxx for Michael Dicesare cause mine had a load of his hairspray in the other day

Laura Gellerbalance and brighten

Hi there,

It's item number 226495 (still on waitlist though!) I used to use this but got fed up of it never being in stock when I needed it so now use Philosophy Supenatural Airbrush Canvas (220982) and love it and it lasts much longer than Balance & Brighten.

Hope this helps!

xx

been looking at the Supernatural and dithering. how does it compare with LG please? I use that all winter, but do find it is a bit dull and shows up the pores.
TIA

Thanks for the info. I am going on the waitlist cos if I don't it could be months before it returns, by then I will be in dire need.

been looking at the Supernatural and dithering. how does it compare with LG please? I use that all winter, but do find it is a bit dull and shows up the pores.
TIA

I actually prefer supernatural. It lasts a lot longer than balance n brighten. I got my supernatural in Jan 09 and still have loads left. I just find it suits my skin better - I have very dry skin and really struggle to find a foundation that doesn't dry it out. I think the Philosophy supernatural beats bare escentuals and laura geller in these stakes, the only slight niggle I have with it is the delivery system but I've transferred the powder to an old BE pot and use my LG brush to apply it - simples!!

I'd say give it a go Tia, it's worth a try.

xx

I was a balance and brighten gal but have now almost completely converted to Smashbox Halo cos wierdly no longer like the look of B&B when I grab one of my old pots.

Latest posts

Back