Latest purchases

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What lovely items you have there Wibbles, and great photos of them too. I've bought the sponge coral earrings for my younger daughter, think she'll be chuffed with them. I love the marcasite pendant/brooch, but I haven't been brave enough to go for it because it looks so huge. Although I'm wearing the abalone/peridot pendant on a brown leather cord today, is the marcasite bigger than that one do you think?

Hi, Wibbly

Lovely items you have there. :60: I especially like the marcasite pendant -:D must add it to my wish list. Lovely bling.

What lovely items you have there Wibbles, and great photos of them too. I've bought the sponge coral earrings for my younger daughter, think she'll be chuffed with them. I love the marcasite pendant/brooch, but I haven't been brave enough to go for it because it looks so huge. Although I'm wearing the abalone/peridot pendant on a brown leather cord today, is the marcasite bigger than that one do you think?

I wouldn't say it was bigger in size however, it is a lot heavier and chunkier in weight than the abalone pendant. If it comes up grab one and check it out for yourself hun you can always return it if its too heavy for your tastes :1:

Thanks Wibbly, I notice it's coming up today, so I might give it a try, still getting used to the idea of silver though and there is a lot of it!

Latest posts

Back