last weeks snowflake tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Just a warning they are very brittle and two of mine have broke already as they do not stay put for long on smooth surfaces. They do colour change with a brite light but i no longer trust to hang them up i am in two minds as what to do as it is a faff sending things back and customer services may say i broke them and not take them back.So please be carefull where you put yours as they could break when they fall off.

Just a warning they are very brittle and two of mine have broke already as they do not stay put for long on smooth surfaces. They do colour change with a brite light but i no longer trust to hang them up i am in two minds as what to do as it is a faff sending things back and customer services may say i broke them and not take them back.So please be carefull where you put yours as they could break when they fall off.

Sorry to hear this AWS I am glad the lovely peeps on here convinced me that I did not need this tsv!!

Call CS and say they are faulty. They will send you a pre paid label and will refund you the full amount including your original p&p.

Latest posts

Back