Last Fuji camera Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
Hi has anyone had any problems receiving their Fuji tsv from a few weeks ago as I have been told there was a problem with stock and they are awaiting more

No probs here. In fact, i received it in double quick time! Its a belated christmas pressie for my husband as he didnt know what he wanted at the time and he is delighted with it!!

Did you get it on advanced orders or waitlist by any chance? I ordered mine online from work thankfully becasue by the time i got home it was sold out!

I did not order on waitlist or advanced order but on the day while still in stock before it sold out

Sorry to hear of your problem - Have they even told you how long you are expected to wait for delivery? On a positive note, you should be happy with it when it finally makes it your length! Husband is particularly happy with the HD video.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

I ordered the TSV & received within a couple of days.The main reason is that I wanted a new higher tech camera than my present digital.I haven't really unpacked it & am wondering whether or not to return as it may be too technical for me! Am going on holiday in a couple of weeks with plenty on photo opportunities. Do you think it will be 'beyond ' a non tech or shall I get on with it & learn how to get on with it?

Latest posts

Back