Last Clicks: Carol Hochman PJs set x2 (Summer & Winter)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toxic Lemon

Registered Shopper
I bought this Summer and Winter PJ set recently and was really surprised at the quality and comfort. I paid more than this so this is a bargain at this price.

Carole Hochman Brushed Jersey Four Piece Sleepwear Set
Last Clicks Price £14.69
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 128772
UK P&P £4.45

This four piece pyjama set includes a cardigan, pants, shorts and a vest. Practical in any season, these comfy pyjamas are fashioned with brushed jersey fabric in a floral print. Available in Pink, Blue or Lavender. Made from 100% cotton.

Thanks for that Toxic. I've just ordered a set in blue. Never tried this make before and have often fancied trying them out.

Carole Hochman pjs are lovely! I have plenty of options for summer and only one for winter - so am on the lookout for warmer ones as my bedroom does not have central heating.

I've never tried her nightwear either, but took the plunge this afternoon and ordered the scalloped lace neck 2 piece pyjama set (in black.)

Let's hope they arrive before the winter's over. :59:

I ordered a Carole Hochman top in the summer - it's coming apart at the seams already.

I can't be bothered to send it back (it was cheap and in Last Clicks anyway) but I wasn't too impressed.

the jamies i ordered have gone baggy and out of shape....even more so than my body ( i thought i'd get than in before anyone else did, ) :rolleyes: so am not tempted to buy again.

I ordered a Carole Hochman top in the summer - it's coming apart at the seams already.

I can't be bothered to send it back (it was cheap and in Last Clicks anyway) but I wasn't too impressed.

the jamies i ordered have gone baggy and out of shape....even more so than my body ( i thought i'd get than in before anyone else did, ) :rolleyes: so am not tempted to buy again.

I so agree the quality isnt a patch on good old M+S IMVHO

Latest posts

Back