L'Artisan Parfumeur

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

50 ml eau de parfum for £60 is similar in price to the french classics Chanel No 5, Miss Dior etc, yet Ann Dawson is spraying it around her head and beyond like it was a can of room freshener spray from Poundland.

I've got Q on as background while I struggle with my baubles - I can never get my Christmas tree to look like they do in Homes and Gardens magazine !

I bought one of the Nomad refillable atomisers in May and it was £9 - not an OTO or any other special price - but I see it's now £14.52. What a huge price increase!

I prefer john barrowman by miles. He's got so much more to say though l'm sure a few hours in his company would be exhausting. OK Olivier or whatever his name is, is eye candy but he's got to say more than ooh la la

She was probably just making the most of it - you know what she's like for freebies. Suspect 'Tweed' is her normal fragrance - a squirt behind each ear and one down her cleavage.

Normally like watching the L'Artisan hours, but Florian is now on with the dreadful Mee-hall. He's like some parrot - keeps repeating a load of guff about telling a story and going on a journey. Change the record luv!

Latest posts

Back