L'Artisan item OTO and another at clearance price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I've found a L'Artisan OTO (it may have been on before, I haven't watched much Q this week) http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Artisan-Parf...=201552-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-201552.

Also saw this in the Clearance section and as it's my birthday soon I've ordered it in case Mr Akimbo needs a sledgehammer of a hint! http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Artisan-Parf...=202417-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-202417

A dear forum friend kindly sent me a decant of Nuit de Tuberose and some weeks on I'm still wearing it (v rare for me) so I know I'll wear that. I've also tested La Chasse aux papillon (OK, a bit girly) and Mure et Musc (not keen on blackberry notes) so DD may end up with these. Looking forward to trying the others.

Meanwhile Mr Akimbo will do his classic eye roll and face-palm when he learns I've bought perfume...99% of the time I can't wear any as I get migraines! It's probably why I'm fascinated by it..yet another forbidden pleasure I can't resist!

Jude xx

anyone try prada ambree love my ambers now i'm getting on. i love caron sacre as well maybe i'm getting more morbid with age lol

Boffy, its a quite light amber, very very wearable. I have seen it quite cheap on sale.

Ah, Parfum Sacre, all dusty roses and incense gorgeous.

never see sacre in the sale its just soooo beautifull a real work of art!

Oooh I'm tempted but have two bottles of perfume on the go already. Perhaps I could give some out as presents. Also OH has suggested with give up internet buying for Lent so my shopping days are numbered - I've seen the pan cake ads in the supermarkets and if I remember correctly Shrove Tuesday proceeds Ash Wednesday.

Oooh I'm tempted but have two bottles of perfume on the go already. Perhaps I could give some out as presents. Also OH has suggested with give up internet buying for Lent so my shopping days are numbered - I've seen the pan cake ads in the supermarkets and if I remember correctly Shrove Tuesday proceeds Ash Wednesday.

:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466:

As my shopping days are limited I've bought the L'artisan coffret selection. I'll wear the perfume and the sackcloth together! And with the QVC 30 day money back guarantee I can always return them halfway through Lent for a refund.

Liking your logic there. And you do need a great perfume with the sackcloth I find.

I wish I could work out from the description what I would like but I haven't a clue. I really do have to try them and having made myself use up things I like but don't love I'm determined only to buy perfumes I love going forward.

I can't find L'artisan on my high street to try before I buy.

My latest perfume lust (a Christmas gift) is Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone. Not my usual choice at all but I absolutely love it and so many people have asked me what I'm wearing. A winter one for me I think though.

Pomegranate Noir is a fabulous perfume. Long lasting and unusual. I also really like the Bay and Blackberry from the Jo Malone range

Boffy, Parfum Sacre, it depends, at certain times it can turn up on offer.

escentual.com have money off some Caron's at the moment.
www.perfumechoice.co.uk also sell them, but its hit or miss what they have in stock at certain times.

I just bought Heeley Iris de Nuit at £47 cheaper than RRP.

Tinkerbelle, if you like Pom Noir, go give Guerlain La Petit Robe Noire a sniff.

The last Jo Malone I bought was the White Lilac and Rhubarb(I don't get any rhubarb from it).

Pomegranate Noir is a fabulous perfume. Long lasting and unusual. I also really like the Bay and Blackberry from the Jo Malone range

I can't smell the Bay and Blackberry on me for more than about 10 minutes. I also wear Red Roses and English Pear & Freesia. Both are summery though.

Will give the Guerlain one a sniff.

Ooo I haven't even seen the rhubarb one. I have a Jo Malone in my local high street so I do nip in and try them regularly. I also love that you can a 30ml because sometimes I get bored with a perfume long before I've used 50ml.

I didn't like the Wild Bluebell at all. I really wanted to but I just didn't. Odd really as I love the scent of bluebells. I'm not sure I'm keen on musky perfumes.

It always astonishes me how different we all are. Especially when Pomegranate Noir lasts well on you as well.

I went to the Artisan Parfumeur shop over Christmas and came back much poorer. I was seduced by the large size of 'Passage a l'enfer' and got smaller sizes of Timbuktu, Loup Mechant, and one other whose name escapes me. Just love the names - it makes me strangely happy to be wearing something that means Passage to Hell or Big Bad Wolf!

I know what you mean. On me pretty much all perfume is normally very long lasting. I put it down to having fairly oily skin.

I have a Pomegranate Noir candle too and that makes my whole house smell amazing.

Tinkerbelle, the White Lilac was a limited edition last year. The Garden of Flowers collection, Iris was one and a Peony as well. All gorgeous.

Sussex Shopper, I own Passage and quite a few L'Artisan's. If you join up to say Brandalley, every so often they turn up at discount. TKMaxx had them last year at half price, Tea For Two and Voleur de Roses(I bought it as I already own TFT). The man who original started the brand moved on to Maitre Parfumeur Gantier or MPG as most call them. Jean Laporte died last year.

Well my set of 6 arrived and the surprising one of the bunch is Traversee Du Bosphore, I've been wearing it for a few hours and it's lovely. It's far sweeter than I usually like and there's a hint of play doh (turkish delight if you prefer). Not sure whether I like it enough to go for the OTO (it would be easier if it had sold out or already gone back to the normal price).

Jude xx

the anise and vanilla from joe malone is nice, it changes quite considerably after an hour. cheaper fragrances just dont have that kind of drydown difference. got too much to use up to buy anymore for now but all on my wishlist

Passage d'Enfer! I adore it - incense and lilies.

My favourite l'Artisan is Bois Farine, which is a kind of warm mix of wood shavings and nut butter. Bet we don't see that one any time soon on QVC.

Ah Passage d'Enfer(all white musk,incense and lilies), on me.

I have two big favourites in the L'Artisan both gone. Patchouli which had grapefruit in it but very much a traditional patchouli, I stalked their boutique for months waiting for it to come back in. The SA used to send me samples to keep me going. Then after I got my bottle then discontinued it and brought out Patchouli Patch, which I never tried. The other was a limited edition Iris Pallida(they did re release for a short time about a year ago), the most gorgeous iris soft powdery.

Latest posts

Back