Lapsi, Lapis, Lapis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's gorgeous!

I love lapis too, but forgot about the show. I probably wouldn't have spent any money (trying to be good!) but it's nice to see it all. Was it all yellow gold or was there any white metals?

Lucky Mum - great taste Yazrose! Lapis is such a great stone: has associations with truth and friendship - such a great stone to give your mum. (I just love how it looks like a night sky with stars in it!)

My lapis Bracelet came today and it soooooo lovely much nicer than the picture.

Did anyone else get anything nice in the lapis hour?

:):):):):):)

Yes, pic please!

If yu want to get your mum a matching ring, SCW has posted this bargain in another thread:

Lapis Cluster Ring 9ct Gold
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.685638

It looks like it might be a good match for your bracelet...

I love lapis, but I only have it in silver, and at first I was dubious about how it would look mounted on yellow gold, but it is growing on me now!

I love Lapis Silly sausage. I have it in silver too I have 684936 and I am waiting for a suarti lapis pendent to arrive that will match. xxx

Look forward too see Yazrose's Bracelet. I think that ring you chose ss would be lovely as a match for her, and a good bargain to say its gold.

I can photograph it but I don't have the tools to put it on the web so have to wait for my brother to do it for me:D
I am fairly new to the comp, only a year or so, so still haven't learnt everything yet.

will post it in a few days hopefully.:)

It is the one in my thread starter.:) but is much nicer in person.

I love Lapis Silly sausage. I have it in silver too I have 684936 and I am waiting for a suarti lapis pendent to arrive that will match. xxx

Look forward too see Yazrose's Bracelet. I think that ring you chose ss would be lovely as a match for her, and a good bargain to say its gold.

That is a true showstopper Dazzler! Maybe you too should post a pic of that!:D

WOW Dazzler that is really lovely. I bet it will look so beautiful on. :)

This is my Lapis Braclet as I said I would post them.:)

Attachments

• bracelet001.jpg
    bracelet001.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 208
  • bracelet002.jpg
    bracelet002.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 207
  • bracelet003.jpg
    bracelet003.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 200
Thanks fairynuff and Basket Case.:)

Had to wait for my brother to do the pics as I don't know how to, he really is a star.:)

Latest posts

Back