LaLa Land.........

• Thread starter JacquelineMammaof4
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JacquelineMammaof4

Guest Shopper
D'ya think Julia could mention any more times that she has been to L.A...............:giggle:

To be honest I always sat on the fence with regards to JR - I could take her or leave her, BUT now she is even getting on my knadgers; posturing, preening and pouting, flicking the hair like she's a flirty 17 year old - the final straw was when she asked Joan Rivers how she looked on the red carpet !!!!! Would you hear that question from another female interviewer ???? er NO I dont thinks so.

I know there are CERTAIN forumites who thinks the sun shines out of this lady, well, I have to say they are welcome to her !

I heard her say that to Joan and could not believe it. She has a song named after her you know, You're so vain. She is making herself look very silly in this perpetual preening and posing. IMHO

''...and I was sat having a club sandwich in the bar of the Four Seasons...'':mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Someone should mention to her that it is the other Julia Roberts that is the famous one.....................she appears to think it is her.:taphead:

:yawn:

Well.............suppose it makes a change from ''I'm wearing the size small''

:blush: :blush:

:yawn:

Well.............suppose it makes a change from ''I'm wearing the size small''

:blush: :blush:

Perhaps she was wearing the size small while meeting Helena Bonham-Carter on the red carpet............

Could you imagine........I am Julia Roberts, sooooo pleased to meet you. Helen Bonner Carter......WHO? The Diva from QVC says Julia. Oh THAT Julia Roberts, please excuse me, I am rather busy meeting real celebs!! xx

Just occurred to me........I wonder how much she payed for that butty in't posh hotel :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_466:

It was awful listening to her going on and on about her trip - all the famous people she met and all the places she went to - all at our expense - paid for by our hard earned money paying the excessive p&p charges etc.

So OK Julia you have had your five minutes of fame now SHUT UP about your trip PLEASE!

Hate to say I told you so; BUT when there was all the pre Hollywood publicity about her going over, I said she would dine out on this for years, and its already started !

I think the BIG problem we have here, is that all the producers and pencil pushers at QVC are ..........children. By that I mean they are probably 20 or more years younger than la la Roberts and were still at school when she started on the channel. Soooooooo, given her longevity at wielding the qvc ruler (in more ways than one) they are all probably crap scared to give it to her straight, and if her immediate boss is under 45, then he has no bl.......y chance !!!

We are stuck with her forever methinks.

Hate to say I told you so; BUT when there was all the pre Hollywood publicity about her going over, I said she would dine out on this for years, and its already started !

I think the BIG problem we have here, is that all the producers and pencil pushers at QVC are ..........children. By that I mean they are probably 20 or more years younger than la la Roberts and were still at school when she started on the channel. Soooooooo, given her longevity at wielding the qvc ruler (in more ways than one) they are all probably crap scared to give it to her straight, and if her immediate boss is under 45, then he has no bl.......y chance !!!

We are stuck with her forever methinks.

Only until High Def.!

I can't help but think that the event itself was such a damp squib, that she's having to overplay her part to drum up the attention she hoped she'd be coming back to.

Just when I was thinking maybe she was getting used to her SMALL size and not having to mention it at every opportunity, we now have to put up with her constant name dropping.

I only watched about ten minutes of her diamonique show yesterday and I thought her constant witterings about LaLa land - where she went and who she met - were pathetic. So childish. "The other Julia Roberts" oh please..... And asking Joan Rivers how SHE looked on the red carpet. It was so cringeworthy. I wished Joanie had punished her with her acid tongue!

Julia is quite something. She must be very difficult to be around and to work with. I can't imagine anyone can criticise her. Whilst this job must have been good for her bank balance, it sure has done zilch for her personality.

I have ripped HRH on here before but usually I find her diva attitude amusing and I love her presenting style as, like others have said, she gives detailed info...but it was just TOO much in that 3 hour thing yesterday.

Latest posts

Back