Ladies waiting for the Porcelain Balance N Brighten...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
It's awesome!! I got one on eBay (as I'll be in Oz when it finally hits the UK in August) and used it this morning. It looks quite pink in the compact and I know some reviewers have said that it's too cool toned for warmer toned ladies. I'm fairly pale with red hair and freckles (so technically warm toned although I think I'm neutral) and it looks fine. It is very definitely a lot paler than the Fair version but doesn't make me look washed out. Also means I can use a light bronzer over it and not look orange which I did a bit when I used the Fair.

So all in all, HURRAY! Get yer mitts on it pale gals!

Tx

I always like the idea of this, and it always looks great when used on others, but it just makes my skin so dry :mysmilie_506:

WildRose, I read yesterday that spraying on some toner or face mist to set mineral make-up helps the skin stay softer and keeps it from looking chalky. I'll definitely be trying this trick.

Ooooh jealous! I looked for one on ebay a little while ago but couldn't find one.

I also have very pale skin and red hair (well underneath the dye) but I am definitely cool toned as I have "pink" tone rather than "yellow" tone. It's easy to see as soon as I stand next to my sister, who is equally pale but a warm tone.

I am soooo looking forward to trying it!

Sounds great, thank you for telling us.
I've been waiting for it too. Can get away with Fair in summer, just about, but this sounds much better. Thinking I'd better stay up for the launch as bet it sells out quick!

I'm thinking that I might be ordering another one from Australia haha! I've always liked BnB, it's so handy and quick to put on and feels nice on the skin and finally the colour is just right (I can't believe I used to wear the regular!!). I'm thinking in the heat in the summer it'll be nice to have something light to swipe on. It'll be my first summer in Oz, not sure how I'll cope!! Plus it'll be 11am in Oz when the TSV is on so no staying up late for me ; )

Tx

Thanks for that RedT..I've just gone for one on eBay from the US after having to send the fair back to QVC as it's just too dark. I have dark brown hair & eyes but pale cool toned skin so fingers crossed the porcelain will suit me.

I am pale and warm to neutral skin tone, given the bad reviews for Halo (which I love) since the Estee Lauder take over I am loth to buy it again, I was watching LG using the fair BnB on QVC and thinking the models looked jaundiced after. But pink toned or blue based products make me look ill, so I don't know what to do.... HELP!

I am pale and warm to neutral skin tone, given the bad reviews for Halo (which I love) since the Estee Lauder take over I am loth to buy it again, I was watching LG using the fair BnB on QVC and thinking the models looked jaundiced after. But pink toned or blue based products make me look ill, so I don't know what to do.... HELP!

Look at the lightest shade in No 7 mineral make up powder, i usually use bare escentuals (prefer it to BnB or Halo in terms of coverage) but have just tried this as I had a £5 voucher off (normal price £14.50). Not the perfect shade for me but I was impressed by the quality and coverage, easily matched the bare escentuals. Might suit your skin tone as it's more yellow based.

Thank you so much for your idea, I did take a look at it when it first came out, but their lightest was still too dark, yes, I am that pale, if they've got a lighter shade, however.... But, does it contain Oxybismuth? I notice somebody mentioned Guerlain. I'd love to know if anyone has any experience of this as they do a gold based powder and liquid foundation, which is what I loved about Halo.

I believe LilyLolo have some really pale mineral foundations. I've used their eyedshadows and powders and like them a lot. I think you can get little trial kits? www.lilylolo.co.uk = )

I just love the Halo packaging, it is perfect for a klutz like me, you never lose any of the powder as you only grate off just what you need.... I seem to have hijacked this thread, sorry!

Latest posts

Back