Lab Beauty Tools TSV 04/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB Pro-White Teeth Whitening System with Whitening Pen
Item Number: 402375
QVC Price £140.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.99
P&P £6.95

The Platinum Pro Whitening System from LAB Life + Beauty is their most comprehensive whitening system yet and features a hands-free LED mouthpiece, a super-sized activator spray and whitening gel all designed to help whiten and brighten the look of your teeth in just 16 minutes, plus a Teeth Whitening Pen, designed for a quick smile pick-me-up on the go. Simple enough to use from the comfort of your own home, this comprehensive system will help you showcase a whiter, more confident smile in minutes and help keep it that way for longer.

A comprehensive whitening system - boasting Whitening Gels, 16 LED lights, Activator Spray and a Whitening Pen this kit offers you four different technologies to help whiten your teeth.

User friendly – the easy-to-use system is gentle on teeth and gums, whitening teeth and removing staining and yellowing after one cycle of three 16-minute treatments in 8 - 12 hours. LAB’s Platinum Pro-White at home teeth whitening is fast and effective for a brighter, whiter more youthful looking smile.

Top up your smile - the handy Whitening Pen can be popped in your make-up bag and taken with you wherever you go to help maintain results in between treatments. It's also ideal for on-the-spot whitening, such as after your mid-morning coffee break, so you can feel confident heading into the boardroom with a deal-making smile. The flexible soft brush head means you can target stubborn stains and in between the teeth and it can also be applied to false teeth, veneers, bridges and around braces.

Extended money back guarantee - to ensure you get to experience the full potential of the LAB Pro White Teeth Whitening System and Pen we have extended your money back guarantee to 60 days.

Photo ready - using the Platinum Pro-White system is a fantastic option if you’re looking to brighten the look of your teeth before a special event, party, or even an important meeting at work. For best results complete three, 16-minute treatments in 24 hours.

Travel savvy – rechargeable and reusable through the USB connector or a mains plug the Platinum Pro-White is fully portable and doesn’t have to be plugged in while you use it, and all the liquids are cabin-friendly sizes so you can take it away with you, and keep the Platinum Pen in your bag to enhance your smile anywhere.

LED technology - developed by two sisters and Oxford University science graduates, this innovative device has been developed so you can enjoy visible results at home. The flexible mouthpiece has been designed to fit most mouth shapes and features 16 LED lights that work with the whitening gel and activator spray to deliver your treatment. The device is self-timing, so there’s no need to check your watch, and it whitens both your top and bottom teeth at the same time, with the timer notifying you of the completed treatment after 16 minutes.

Shelf life of activator spray and whitening gel: one year after opening

Contains:

1 x LED mouthpiece – a comfortable, flexible mouthpiece with a USB cable that connects directly into Tooth Timer
1 x Tooth-shaped battery and timer - a rechargeable battery that is pre-set to time 16 minutes and featuring a one button operation and handy mirror
2 x whitening gel syringe - 10 treatments in easy to apply syringes with graduated markings
1 x Whitening Activator Spray (15ml; supersize)
1 x Teeth Whitening Pen
1 x lanyard for tooth-shaped timer and battery
1 x USB/micro USB charging cable
1 x 3-pin plug
1 x user guide

How to use:
Platinum-Pro White

Clean your teeth as normal
Connect your mouthpiece to the tooth-shaped timer and battery and ensure the lanyard is attached
Apply the whitening gel to your mouthpiece on the top and bottom sections - approximately 2ml
Apply the activator spray directly onto your teeth, normally 3 - 4 sprays is enough; you do not need to protect your gums
Put the mouthpiece in your mouth straight away without closing your lips – you will feel a gentle warming sensation
Press the one-button timer on the battery – the blue LED lights will turn on and it will time itself for 16 minutes
After 16 mins you will hear a beep and the lights will turn off, take out the mouthpiece and spit out excess gel but do not brush teeth rinse or consume excess liquids for four hours as the treatment continues to work. Results continue to develop for up to four hours, use three times in 8 - 12 hours, repeat as required to maintain your results, normally once a month

Platinum Whitening Pen:

Twist base of the whitening pen until the gel is visible on the brush head
Brush all over tooth surface of all visible teeth, in between teeth and around the gum line
Repeat 2-3 times per day for 1 week or when you require a smile refresh
Use after Pro-White to maintain result and prevent stains forming
Keep the Platinum Whitening Pen with you to brighten your smile after drinks and meals

Charging information:

Connect one end of the micro USB cable into the tooth-shaped battery, and the other end into the mains adaptor plug
Plug in and/or connect to your laptop
The tooth-shaped battery is fully charged when all blue lights are lit in the tooth’s smile - a full charge takes approximately two hours
One complete charge will give approximately seven 16-minute treatments.
Unplug from charging supply after 2 hours

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402375

Teeth-whitening TSV

Today's TSV is a teeth-whitening system that looks very impressive. Three 16-minute treatments leave teeth noticeably whiter, according to the sales pitch.

My teeth are not bad by any means, however I do drink several cups of tea each day and quite like the idea of a whitening product.

My reservations centre around how QVC touts things that can be found elsewhere at a fraction of the price and I don't like the idea of wasting 100 quid.

I tried a treatment when I lived in France years ago. It was based on peroxide gel that one squished into some moulded trays and then stuck in one's mouth overnight. Not very comfortable!

Has anyone used this system or anything like it? What are your experiences of teeth-whitening products?

P.S. I'm not looking for Tipp-Ex-white gnashers as I'm not planning on selling flaaahs on the telly. I'd just like a subtle lightening / maintenance.

Last edited:
Today's TSV is a teeth-whitening system that looks very impressive. Three 16-minute treatments leave teeth noticeably whiter, according to the sales pitch.

My teeth are not bad by any means, however I do drink several cups of tea each day and quite like the idea of a whitening product.

My reservations centre around how QVC touts things that can be found elsewhere at a fraction of the price and I don't like the idea of wasting 100 quid.

I tried a treatment when I lived in France years ago. It was based on peroxide gel that one squished into some moulded trays and then stuck in one's mouth overnight. Not very comfortable!

Has anyone used this system or anything like it? What are your experiences of teeth-whitening products?

P.S. I'm not looking for Tipp-Ex-white gnashers as I'm not planning on selling flaaahs on the telly. I'd just like a subtle lightening / maintenance.

My dentist does NOT recommend teeth whitening, she says it is not good for the enamel. How white your teeth are depends on your age and ph so I believe.

My dentist does NOT recommend teeth whitening, she says it is not good for the enamel. How white your teeth are depends on your age and ph so I believe.

I imagine she's right, Lemon. I remember when I tried whitening before, I experienced a real sensitivity when drinking tea or eating ice--cream etc.

I am really tempted by this but what puts me off is the application timing. They say you have to use it 3 times in 8 - 12 hours, it also says do not drink anything for 4 hours after you use it to allow it to work. Not quite sure how I would manage this!

I am really tempted by this but what puts me off is the application timing. They say you have to use it 3 times in 8 - 12 hours, it also says do not drink anything for 4 hours after you use it to allow it to work. Not quite sure how I would manage this!

Me neither! They didn't mention this in the demo. I thought it sounded too good to be true :(

Me neither! They didn't mention this in the demo. I thought it sounded too good to be true :(

I'll get over it, I am the worst impulse buyer! I had it in my basket and everything, but then read through the instructions and saw that... it's just not practical, especially for someone like me who drinks about 50 cups of tea in a day (hence needing the teeth whitener!)

I'll get over it, I am the worst impulse buyer! I had it in my basket and everything, but then read through the instructions and saw that... it's just not practical, especially for someone like me who drinks about 50 cups of tea in a day (hence needing the teeth whitener!)

I'm exactly the same - lots of cups of tea. But to do the required 3 treatments in one day I'd have to practically not eat or drink anything at all, apart from water, for the whole day and I'm just not going to inflict that on myself. I was wondering if one could do 1 treatment per day for 3 days, and whether this would be as effective. I had to laugh out loud when Cath Huntley said you could do one treatment at work. Erm, no thanks, Cath, I'm not going to sit at my desk with a gob lit up in blue!

Latest posts

Back