La Dea

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopaholic01

Registered Shopper
Hi :hi:

Does anyone know when La Dea launches on QVC? I really want to buy it! Another post said it is launching in October??

Just said October, maybe too early yet, and a big WELCOME from me also :hi:

sorry to put a dampner on the le dea stuff but i seriously wouldnt bother with the bras if your bust is 38 d or bigger cup . i had some from IW & they are not giving the sort of support a natural large bust needs

i assume if your not so big they may well be great & i dont know about the girdle things but my own experience with the bra wasnt a very good one

sorry to put a dampner on the le dea stuff but i seriously wouldnt bother with the bras if your bust is 38 d or bigger cup . i had some from IW & they are not giving the sort of support a natural large bust needs

i assume if your not so big they may well be great & i dont know about the girdle things but my own experience with the bra wasnt a very good one

Thanks madge65, i totally agree with you. Think us big boobed woman need underwire to hold things up,
but its good quality stuff for the more natureeellllll women IMO :cheeky:

Dear LaDea fans,

we will launch our new product line called Vercella Vita on 31st October at 6 pm!

Meanwhile, you can have a look at our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/vercella.vita

We've just uploaded the first couple of products which will be available on the first show! No worries, more will follow in the next couple of days/weeks ;-)

I hope you tune in on 31st October!

xo Jana

Hi :hi:

Does anyone know when La Dea launches on QVC? I really want to buy it! Another post said it is launching in October??
Do you
have anything to do with LA dea shopaholic01, as there seems to be no other messages from you. mmmmm??????

Latest posts

Back