L’Occitane in Russia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I had a change of fortune (literally), I had to find cheaper alternatives to my once-pricey hand cream habit. I found Aveeno extra moisturising (blue) for night, though the original is great for daytime use. There's no scent as such but I have dropped a dab of essential oil in my palm and mixed it in with the cream and that turned out great.

I've tried the Apothecary creams, and found them lovely for day but stick to Aveeno for conditioning overnight.

When it comes to these big companies they can spout whatever they like but it all boils down to making the biggest profits they can.

It’s loccitane that I’ve got the issue with
not the customers. Many people aren’t aware of the ins and outs of what’s going on with the big companies and Russia etc.
it’s loccitane and other big companies that sell their souls .. the big wigs … that’s how I see it anyway

People can now buy and conveniently forget what it took to get them to close. They don’t give a hoot about Ukraine it’s their global profits that they are worried about.

I think decision makers in big companies take different things into consideration than the everyday folk do. I’m afraid they are not good at looking at the human factor, preferring to look at the financial benefits if the risks they take pay off. They are also surprisingly naïve about the power of social media.
Let’s face it, when our own self-interest and convenience are affected, some will just carry on as normal rather than stop and reassess our choices and actions… others will see a little inconvenience worth it. So even the human factor is variable.

I wonder if the May TSV will go ahead? Would seem odd if they have no other stock, unless it is just temporarily off the website.

Latest posts

Back