Knickers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Claire has just spoke about letting bigger people wear your knickers to stretch them for you?????
She was initially referring to stretching bracelets.

Have I entered the twilight zone:confused:

God I'd hate to be her wench.

I'd love it - I'd take her 'needing to be stretched knickers', use 'em as a floor mop/wiping innards off the chopping boards/blow my nose on them/black leading the grate/scrubbing out the night potties, then give 'em a quick rinse through & hand 'em over with a bob & a suitably bowed head......"all ready for you now My Lady".....! :tongue: :grin:
(Yes, yes, I know scullery maids aren't supposed to speak & would never actually come within spitting distance of the lady herself but that wouldn't make for much of a fun story though, would it? lol)

I'd love it - I'd take her 'needing to be stretched knickers', use 'em as a floor mop/wiping innards off the chopping boards/blow my nose on them/black leading the grate/scrubbing out the night potties, then give 'em a quick rinse through & hand 'em over with a bob & a suitably bowed head......"all ready for you now My Lady".....! :tongue: :grin:
(Yes, yes, I know scullery maids aren't supposed to speak & would never actually come within spitting distance of the lady herself but that wouldn't make for much of a fun story though, would it? lol)

Bizarrely I'm reading this and hearing "Nights In White Satin" on music unlimited and it's unnerving.

If the bracelet doesn't fit don't buy the buggering thing. If the knickers don't fit go up a size. Simples.

Actually if a stretch bracelet is a little tight you can make it a little bigger by stretching it round a bottle or a glass or a mug. Rather than asking a chubby mate and risking a jab in the eye.

I am struggling a bit with this thread. Was Claire serious or is she losing her marbles. What a weird thing to say.

she likes baggy knickers?

the mind boggles......
When I hang my knickers on the line I fold them in half so they don't look so big compared to my daughters dental floss ones!!:mysmilie_520:

Latest posts

Back