Kitchenaid TSV 6 Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is tempting BUT I wouldn't want a white one. Shame there's no colour choice and how bulky is it? Does it fit on your worktop underneath units?

My moneys safe. I just cannot in any way justify paying all that amount on a hyped up food mixer:nod:

Do you think this has sold very well - it is very expensive - you'd need a big family to make this very worthwhile and it is just massively expensive? I am just shocked at the price - you'd need to be virtually professional in the kitchen to justify it I think?

I've been tempted by this all day but it is such a lot of money :sweat: (just typed 'loss' of money, Freudian slip? :giggle:) It would be one of those things that I'd either use to death and think was actually very good value, or would sit on my worktop looking fabulous if dusty. Just can't determine which scenario is most likely. Am tempted by the EasyPay and 30day MBG...but am slying hoping someone out there (obviously not a forumite) will take a chance on it and then return it, so it can sit happily in the Birchwood outlet at half price waiting for me to pop along and collect it...:wink:

I caught a bit of one showing, think it was this mornings repeat of the TSV last night (if you see what I mean)?! Did anyone see the guest presenter trying to grate a huge block of cheese that then got stuck coming out? It was hysterical!! I think she was trying to not make it obvious it was all squished in the grater bit still! The camera then cut away to the next mixer! So funny!

I caught a bit of one showing, think it was this mornings repeat of the TSV last night (if you see what I mean)?! Did anyone see the guest presenter trying to grate a huge block of cheese that then got stuck coming out? It was hysterical!! I think she was trying to not make it obvious it was all squished in the grater bit still! The camera then cut away to the next mixer! So funny!

Yes, I saw that too lily, also the bit where she said ' Don't buy bags of ready grated cheese, just do it yourself' and held a plastic bag under the grater to catch the cheese and nothing came out as it was all stuck inside the grater !

It was very funny - especially when she tried using the bag to camouflage her attempts to surreptitiously get the cheese out. and failed miserably.

She also had problems when doing the beef burgers, the beef got stuck as the unit had not been put together correctly. She then added parsley and onions, but they did not come out of the unit. The juice extractor did not look any good, more pulp that juice was produced.

Latest posts

Back