Kitchenaid TSV 6 Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairy_gem

Registered Shopper
Hello!
I was just wondering whether any of you 'insiders' know what the the Kitchenaid TSV will be? I was going to buy one soon from John Lewis but if its super super value then it might have to be from QVC :happy:

ooooooooooo I have the Kitchenaid blender in cream - the 'mixer' in cream would be great for me!!!

I've just received the September newsletter email and under TSVs for KitchenAid there is a picture of a food mixer. It looks like the one that they already have in stock at an IP, but I may be wrong.

You have got to be joking me!! I desperately wanted one of those but settled for a dirt cheap mixer which arrived today and now there's going to be a Kitchenaid mixer TSV?!?!!? Holy moly!! Mind you, the one they've got listed atm is £350! Mine was the same price..... without the nought on the end!

OOoh just been on the Kitchenaid website and if QVC are offering the mixer in red or black on eaypay then I may have to indulge :giggle:

At the risk of sounding like Jill Franks :)eek:) I'm quite an appalling cook, and as a result have never been into kitchen gadgetry. I do prepare fresh home cooked meals every day for my little one, but I keep it simple and stick to what I know. However, recently I've been considering experimenting a bit more, and maybe purchasing items that will help. So can anyone tell me, what is so fabulouso about this KitchenAid gear? (In simple easy to understand words for the uninitiated please...:sweat: :wink: :handshake:)

At the risk of sounding like Jill Franks :)eek:) I'm quite an appalling cook, and as a result have never been into kitchen gadgetry. I do prepare fresh home cooked meals every day for my little one, but I keep it simple and stick to what I know. However, recently I've been considering experimenting a bit more, and maybe purchasing items that will help. So can anyone tell me, what is so fabulouso about this KitchenAid gear? (In simple easy to understand words for the uninitiated please...:sweat: :wink: :handshake:)

Fabulous it is but not a silver bullet. Mrs Bates is a fantastic cook and I learned from her so am competent (but totally lack motivation). Kitchen aid shines at taking the slog out of what a cook does day to day (imho) and consequently gives opportunity to be experimental. I would honestly spend the money on a really good set of pans and some good books or maybe even classes. The machines are fab but it's knowing the basics and the tips that make for nice meals.

Last edited:
ina garten uses a kitchenaid for EVERYthing.

i love ina garten.

i wanna be jeffrey.

Well for me it was cos it looks nice and comes in blue to match my kettle and toaster!! :blush:

i have a 15 year old braun processor and a kenwood electric whisk,some mixing bowls,wooden and metal spoons oh and a metal hand whisk so will not be needing this!:giggle:

I know its Craig Rowe launching this as somebody said on his FB page "I already have a kitchenaid , its called the wife". It made me chuckle.

Craig just announced that the tsv is on easypay x3.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^:giggle::giggle:
What can I say - I love my KitchenAid!
Wanted one for years, got one in April and love it.
I had a Kenwood catering size mixer for over 30 years and had no quarrel with it but it has gone to the great mixer graveyard in the sky and my KitchenAid is the perfect replacement. It isn't as big but then, neither is my family now.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer with 4.25L Bowl, Slicer and Ice Cream Attachments
Item Number: 831740
QVC Price £436.50
Today's Special Value Price £361.20
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.95

will be on 3 easy pay of £120.40

Explore your baking culinary skills and more with the ultimate mixer from KitchenAid. The K45 stand mixer boasts a 4.25L capacity, a tilted head and 10 speed settings, making it the definitive home baking appliance, used and trusted by professional chefs.

Make up to 1.9L of your very own ice cream, sorbet or frozen desserts, using the mixer's ice cream attachment.

Easily prepare salads and vegetables, thanks to this gadget's slicer and shredding attachment. It powers through tough foods such as hard cheese, mixed nuts, potatoes and fruits.

Key features:

Ideal for baking, desserts and savoury dishes
Comes with attachments and accessories
10 speed power control (58–220 RPM)
Full metal construction
Robust and durable
Direct drive for silent use

Contains:

KitchenAid K45 mixer
4.25L stainless steel bowl
Flat beater
Dough hook
Wire whisk
Ice cream scoop
Ice cream attachment
Slicer and shredder attachment

Dimensions:

Stand mixer measures 36cm x 22cm x 36.5cm
(14.2" x 8.7" x 14.4")
Weight: 13kg
All measurements are approximate

Amazon has the K45 for £269.99, the slicer is £62.92 and the ice cream attachment is £72. Total £404.91. Saving with QVC (not including postage)is £43. 71.

catch her on Food Network or the Good Food channel "Barefoot Contessa".:up:

I wear flip flops as slippers, my DH calls me the "Flip Flop Contessa"!!!!!

I have got a KitchenAid and it's great. We also bought DD one last year after house sitting and dog sitting for us. I use it loads, It's really useful at Christmas for baking and mashing all those spuds!!!

Latest posts

Back