TSV is KitchenAid Artisan 125 Stand Mixer with flex edge beater

Kitchenaid Artisan 125 Stand Mixer with 4 Accessories TSV 08/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808814

Kitchenaid TSV 1.jpg

Kitchenaid TSV 2.jpg

Kitchenaid TSV 3.jpg

Kitchenaid TSV 4.jpg

Kitchenaid TSV

Does anybody know what the TSV is going to be and what price it is? thanks in advance

They are a considered purchase & replacing the attachments adds to the expense, however, they are wonderful. I have a Classic that has an ice cream maker & an extra bowl; I use it all the time, even for mashing potatoes. I've been called a Bake Off snob for keeping it on the work surface but it has to stay out all the time because it's too heavy to lift in & out of a cupboard.

I have a kitchenaid, raspberry coloured, I've had mine for several years and would not be without it I use it all the time, it was worth the money. I bought the mince/grinder and use this on a regular basis, although it was a costly addition. :mysmilie_46:

I have a titanium Kenwood chef thats my pride and joy...my daughter wants a kitchen aid and I want to treat her as the prices seem to have gone down a lot and they are more affordable than ever now. she's been a good help to me even though she gets on my nerves sometimes lol

Harts of Stur have this for £299 surely QVC are not going to be cheaperhttps://www.hartsofstur.com/kitchenaid-artisan-mixer-125-liquid-graphite-with-free-gift-ksm125bqg.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAno_uBRC1ARIsAB496IVcsGn77687Ipu04RGilE5b9rjwdzu-jyhQHtXEVR2yIpUnjaluPdEaAqF-EALw_wcB

KitchenAid 125 Artisan 4.8L Bowl Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater
Item Number: 808814
QVC Price £419.00
Todays Special Value Price £319.00
P&P £8.95

This KitchenAid bundle includes an Artisan 125 Stand Mixer with a powerful direct drive motor and sturdy metal frame, a high-quality stainless steel 4.8L bowl, three versatile attachments and an additional Flex Edge Beater. Turn into a baking whiz overnight with this iconic mixer that works to seamlessly incorporate your ingredients for scrumptiously smooth cakes, biscuits and pastry.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the Artisan 125 4.8L Bowl Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater individually directly from KitchenAid you’d pay £484. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £319, plus P&P, you’re saving £156.05.

More attachments than ever - in an amazing bundle form currently only available at QVC, this Artisan 125 Stand Mixer not only comes with the standard Wire Whisk, Flat Beater and Dough Hook attachments, but also with an additional Flex Edge Beater. Use it for scraping heavy mixtures from the sides of the bowl so ingredients are fully incorporated with ease.

Timeless design - made from a robust, stable and durable full metal, this Stand Mixer is built to last, and is capable of undertaking a wide range of impressive functions with 10 speed settings to ensure fast, thorough and precise mixing. Its smooth, rounded design also makes it easy to use and clean.

Chic shades for every chef - with four iconic KitchenAid colours to choose from, it's easy to find the perfect fit for your kitchen. Go for Onyx Black or Empire Red to make a statement on the countertop, or for a subtle classic look, choose Almond Cream or Contour Silver.

Five year guarantee - the KitchenAid 125 Artisan Stand Mixer includes a five year warranty on labour and spare parts. Find out more information in the box, or go online for further details.

All attachments are dishwasher safe
Non-slip feet

Colour options:

Almond Cream
Empire Red
Onyx Black
Contour Silver

What's in the box?

1 x KitchenAid Artisan 125 Stand Mixer
1 x 4.8L Mixing Bowl - stainless steel with an ergonomic handle. Can process up to 12 egg whites or 1kg of flour
1 x Flex Edge Beater - coated metal with silicone side. Use for normal to heavy mixtures such as cakes, frosting, cookies, and mashed potatoes. The flexible edge design guarantees faster mixing
1 x 6-Wire Whisk - stainless steel wires with an aluminium head. Ideal for incorporating air into eggs, egg whites, whipping cream, and dips (such as mayonnaise)
1 x Flat Beater - aluminium with anti-stick nylon coating. Use for normal to heavy mixtures such as cakes, frosting, cookies, and mashed potato
1 x Dough Hook - aluminium with anti-stick nylon coating. Great for mixing and kneading yeast dough such as bread, pizza dough, and pasta dough

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808814

That looks awesome. I'd love one but our tiny cottage has an even tinier kitchen about 2 sq m so there's nowhere to put it out and if you have to hide it there's no point in buying the posh one. If someone was really wanting one for Christmas and you could afford to buy, that would be so nice to see the receiving happiness on Christmas Day :mysmilie_8:

CC
its a great deal when I saw the rubbish deal on QVC I am not buying it from them their customer service is appalling

Everytime I turned on today, there was Craig stuffing his sodding mouth. Clearly he puts himself down for the 'food' shifts, because whenever there is food being offered or cooked, he's there at the front of the queue. You can almost mimic his expression once he shovels it in his mouth !!:down:

Although Lakeland gives free delivery, a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee and unbeatable customer service where they will replace with new before an item is returned if there is a problem. I once ordered an item as the original was showing wear after 2 years daily use...no need they said and replaced it for free!

Not that the Artisan mixer should have any problems but I prefer to be confident in purchasing electrical items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back