Kirks Folly - I Give Up......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it's probably what's swept up from the studio floor/jenniefer's cleavage at the end of the day.... :mysmilie_852:

... or from under Simon's kilt. Jen's special request (the kilt) conveys the msg: The fairy dust blessed him, it can bless you too. yuk...!

Last edited:
Caught some of the show lastnight - apart from being amazed at some of the prices for what appeared to be glorified Xmas cracker gifts, I think I saw perhaps the naffest item of 'jewellery' I have ever seen on QVC :wait: It was a twinkley frame which could be hung from a necklace (heaven forbid) or a key ring (slightly more sensible) where you could shove a little photo of your dear departed pooch/moggy etc. On the back was the most saccharine poem which made Patience Strong sound like Wordsworth. Hideous!

Whenever I say anything nasty about JK someone tells me off (somewhere on a previous thread) so I'll just say at least the Pixie/fairy dust is in the shape of moon and stars, that must be worth something? :tongue: I mean you can't get anything like this in this country or indeed on this planet and just remember it may cost £15+ pounds here but that's double in American dollars (or thereabouts) we are sooooo lucky.:rock: LOL

I've got to admit i love watching kirks folly but have no idea why! It is ridiculous and my husband thinks I'm insane. I think its the nostalgia about it all and the fact that jennifer IS an amazing sales woman and nearly got me thinking the halloween witch was a good idea...

Loving the new avvie Moynah, is that your kitten? He's a stunner & not 'over Persian-ed' either, which is nice to see - I used to work in a cattery that bred Persians & I do like <s>some of</s> them but not when they're overtly extreme & can barely draw a breath! lol

Moynah your little cat is so cute and beautiful, his face is gorgeous. I know this is off topic but I had to comment on his loveliness!!

Latest posts

Back