Kirks Folly Fairy Nectar Candles.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

daydreamer

Registered Shopper
These have always been my favorite of smells candle wise, but can be expensive and not easy to get hold of if qvc are out of stock, so have always saved them ~for best~...but!..last Monday I bought some of the new Yankee Christmas Candles..Eggnog included....it took me a few hours of the tart burning, I kept wondering where I had smelled the divine smell before...and YES...exact duplicate of K.F Nectar..excellent, so will go back next week to stock up on more Yankee Eggnog.. :1:

daydreamer

These have always been my favorite of smells candle wise, but can be expensive and not easy to get hold of if qvc are out of stock, so have always saved them ~for best~...but!..last Monday I bought some of the new Yankee Christmas Candles..Eggnog included....it took me a few hours of the tart burning, I kept wondering where I had smelled the divine smell before...and YES...exact duplicate of K.F Nectar..excellent, so will go back next week to stock up on more Yankee Eggnog.. :1:

daydreamer

I used to love the Fairy Nectar candles too, the Yankee Eggnog is indeed similar but I have just found what I think is the exact same fragrance. Orange Spice - the tart made by our own Darls. I'm burning one now and it's gorgeous. :)

Latest posts

Back