Kipling velvet - hard wearing??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
Finally got my purple bag today. Colour is beautiful but am a bit worried the corners will wear out over time.

If you bought this bag as a TSV, how's your velvet holding up??

Undecided whether or not to keep it.

i've used mine every day since i got it and it still looks great and is a very practical size /style for me. I never put my bags on the floor in the car or whatever but i think it's probably gonna be quite hardwearing and may even have more character as it ages ( like me ) ;) Still my best purchase.

So if you want to be a style icon like wot i is...i'd say KEEP IT.

Mine's still looking good, despite the puppy thinking it's a good place to sleep.

Still, it's a sales feature isn't it? Bag which doubles up as a dog-bed.

"Maybe you have to go on long journeys with your dog. Maybe the dog wants a little nap..."

So if you want to be a style icon like wot i is...i'd say KEEP IT.

That's what I aspire to, Mrs James, but you're hard act to follow :cool::cool:

I took all the stuff out of my last Kipling TSV (the Follo one) to put in the Katie and it seems weird having it all in one place, rather than compartments ... but sure I will get use to it. Plus might encourage me to stop carting so much rubbish around.

Mine's still looking good, despite the puppy thinking it's a good place to sleep.

Still, it's a sales feature isn't it? Bag which doubles up as a dog-bed.

"Maybe you have to go on long journeys with your dog. Maybe the dog wants a little nap..."

Hahaha! That's so funny!

Good to hear that the velvet is holding up though. Think I probably will keep it. Colour is beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back