Kipling TSV Friday 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver colour is nice and party like for Christmas, but the others with the sheen just look like all the others that do the rounds on the Bid Up channels, these generally retail for a tenner bet this doesn't!!! Disappointed with this one, perhaps in the flesh and filled up with goodies it will look better - sorry only my opinion

Hi, yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I like the bag but not everyone will......I tend to buy bags from QVC because of the 30 day money back guarantee and then if I decide its not for me I can send it back. But I do have a bag in the lacquer effect anyway so I know I like that its just if the style suits me when I see it in the flesh so to speak :rock:

Kipling Angelique Flapover Shoulder Bag with Lacquer Finish
Today's Special Value Price £44.85
QVC Price £58.00
Item Number 154426
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.11
Kipling Angelique shoulder bag with a lacquer finish. Designed especially for QVC, this stylish new bag features an all-over lacquer finish to create a shiny wet look and boasts multiple pockets and slots. Add some high gloss glamour to your wardrobe with this versatile bag - perfect for going from the office to the evening with ease.

Fastens with a zip
Front features a flap-over with a zip pocket and magnetic closure
Two flap-over pockets with hook and loop fastening on front
Inside are slot pockets and pen holders
Adjustable canvas shoulder strap
Bag (h x w x d): 18cm x 24cm x 10cm (7" x 9.5" x 4")
Strap: 29cm - 64cm (11.5" - 25")
100% nylon
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Gorilla keyring with shiny face and hands to match

Colour options:

Red
Black
Khaki
Purple - designed especially for QVC
Gold - designed especially for QVC

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.154426

I bought the BCC care bag and sent it back. I wasn't keen on the lacquer finish although that wasn't the main reason I sent it back. But I won't be buying this TSV.

The way I'm going QVC will wonder if I'm I'll or some such ... other than a quick couple of Christmas presents on beauty day I'm not buying much at all!

as i thought it looks far better in this picture, when filled with contents, then the flat version picture. i wont be ordering tho as not too keen on the lacquer finish and for a tsv its a little too high for me, not got the wow factor anymore when tsvs are too high on price, but this picture definitely shows the bag off better ..

I'm so cross! I bought an expresso brown large Fairfax off the auction site last week thinking QVC would never have it back in stock and lo and behold, there it is today with 11 p p&p!!! Oh well, s**t happenz!!!

This is the first Kipling TSV I've ever liked! I had one Kipling as a baby bag when first a mum, it was practical but I never actually liked it. I'm usually a Furla girl. Don't know what's happening to me :sweat: :giggle:

I like Furla too Art Deco. Although my current favourite handbag is by Patrick Cox. I got asked in the bank this morning where I got my bag. I do like Kipling bags though.

The last handbag I bought (and kept) from QVC was a Tig bag. The small French tote and that is fab. I prefer quite structured bags with minimal twiddly bits and not over sized.

I like Furla too Art Deco. Although my current favourite handbag is by Patrick Cox. I got asked in the bank this morning where I got my bag. I do like Kipling bags though.

The last handbag I bought (and kept) from QVC was a Tig bag. The small French tote and that is fab. I prefer quite structured bags with minimal twiddly bits and not over sized.

Tinkerbelle I am laughing aloud here as only the other day my best friend was teasing me for stating that I hate the current fashion for, quote unquote, "floppy over-sized bags with too many twiddly bits" :grin: I think we must be one and the same person!

I only discovered relatively recently that Furla offer a repair service, they repaired one of my detachable straps. I don't know if you can deposit items at any store but I took mine to Regent Street. Useful to know - and another hallmark of their quality IMHO :nod:

I didn't like this TSV either, but could do with a new bag so bearing in mind the 11p postage trawled the website and watched shows to find something but nothing seemed just right or colour not available. I did order a Fairfax once but sent it back because I felt it was a bit big for what I wanted. In the end I went to the actual Kipling website and ordered one in their last chance section for £35, previously and on qvc for £75, and they don't charge for postage. I have ordered directly from them before.

I wasn't sure if I wanted it, so waited until the black was waitlisted so now I've got a little while to make up my mind.

I did that with a pair of olive coloured emu's.Loved the olive shade in particular,went on waitlist thinking thats given me a bit of breathing space.Two days later I tried to cancel the waitlist order....but on the 3rd day they arrived!!!!! and cost me nearly a tenner to send back!!!! Just my luck!!

The TSV was very disappointing, not up to the usual kipling standard. When will they get rid of Marie, she is so boring. Bring back Lorraine.

Latest posts

Back