Kipling TSV 26/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Kipling bags, and I've wanted a nice plain black bag for some time... and as the Fairfax is a style I miss, and I like the quilted look - I've ordered mine today! I am a little worried that, with 3 easy pays, I may be tempted into the nude as well - but I'll wait to see the colour first.
This has not been a good week for my flexible friend...... lots of candles, and now Kipling!! lol

I just received mine!! Very excited! I am so happy I went for this, it really is like the old Fairfax except that it has a zip compartment on the front instead of a flap (I love the zipped ones and dislike the flaps). Oh and the green colour is amaaaaaaazing! It's the current Mojito Green shade that Kipling have right now if any on you have seen that in real life. Love, love that green shade. Wish they did it in Gabbie and Defea too.

I just received mine!! Very excited! I am so happy I went for this, it really is like the old Fairfax except that it has a zip compartment on the front instead of a flap (I love the zipped ones and dislike the flaps). Oh and the green colour is amaaaaaaazing! It's the current Mojito Green shade that Kipling have right now if any on you have seen that in real life. Love, love that green shade. Wish they did it in Gabbie and Defea too.

Mine's arrived too - it's a proper deep-dye black, it looks great with the gold tone hardware, the quilted texture is stylish, and I like the zipped pocket on the front too - so I'm very happy.
Now..... can I manage to resist another one when I see the other colours tomorrow.......

i love the look of fairfax bought at least two but i cant use them, hate the small straps, hate he velcro, hate the tiny side pockets i cannot get anything into including my hands. also as stated before all the multiple pockets make the bag so unuseable. but i do love the look and the quilting and the black and peach are shouting "buy me buy me

Got up for the repeat before 08:00 & have ordered the Grey, my first Kipling purchase for some time as I have got bored with them.Like the quilted look but do not like the contrast straps.Luckily the grey has matching straps otherwise would not have ordered.

I prefer a smoother shape of bag, I'm just not keen on the pockets that are like a box attached to the outside of the bag. It seems to be very popular though so it looks like lots of people disagree with me.

I don't like the look of this bag, I'd never buy one off QVC anyway but just wanted to see what it actually looked like, I do go for bags with metal monkeys as a rule, or plastic (never fluffy) but I wouldn't go for this style, I also don't carry enough round with me to even half fill it.

So glad I ordered the nude, it sold out in 7 minutes!!!... Think I'm going to order the black one now, it looks really nice... Damn you, easy pay!

It beggars belief that they are describing this bag as a small bag. It's anything but!

I thought it did look quite small! I've seen a few posts on FB saying people are returning it as it's not big enough. I suppose it depends how much stuff you carry around, probably too much in my case.

I guess it's different for everyone I would love it but it is to small for me. Obviously it is not as small as some kipling bags but it is definitely a small bag (in my opinion).

I can get my iPad in the middle zipped section, but not with zip fastened. I wouldn't go out with my iPad, it's just to move it around from upstairs to downstairs while I am on crutches.

Can't get the photo the right way round, apologies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 196
I agree it is definitely a small bag. And I would prefer a bigger one (like the large Fairfax they used to do - would have been nice if this had been that size).

I was aware of the size when I bought the bag, and knew I would find it on the small side for me, but I still love the green so much and I am happy with my purchase. But it's definitely a small size. My absolute favourite Kipling bags for size etc are Gabbie and Defea (plus QVCs own Gabbie-ish version called Louick).

Latest posts

Back