Kipling TSV 26/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Kipling TSV on 26th June.

The hints are that it is going to be the Fairfax bag but with a new name as couple adjustments made to design.

KIPLING® Henkeltasche Cyrille BP Stepp-Optik div. Staufächer

http://www.qvc.de/KIPLING-Henkeltas...&keyword=302246&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:AddToCart

Exclusive Henkeltasche with quilted look

An easy-care and practical handle bag with modern design is reflected in the collection of KIPLING® with the bag "Cyrille BP. Thanks to the carrying handle and removable shoulder strap, it offers a comprehensive comfort, who will be in all the events of benefits. She is also provided with a trendy quilted look which thereby obtains a luxurious look. A great accessory for any outfit!

details

Bag "Cyrille BP"
Quilted look
2 carrying handles
detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
monkey pendant
exclusively for QVC

Distribution outside

Front zippered pocket
2 zip closing compartments laterally
Pocket with Velcro back

Distribution inside

3 main compartments (one zippered, two with Velcro)
zipped compartment

Dimensions

W x D x H: approx 27 x 21 x 15 cm
Henkel: ca. 39 cm
Shoulder strap: ca. 155 cm

material

100% Nylon
Lining: 100% Polyester

care

wipe with a damp cloth

There was just way too many compartments in the Fairfax. I had a Fairfax large, which I preferred as it wasn't as boxy as the original, but in the end I sold it on eBay as it was just too 'overwhelming' with all the pockets, and I could actually fit more in a bag of the same size but with less pockets.

I'm really not a Kipling fan but this is one of the two handbag shapes I really like! I like a proper handbag and Kipling do so few. The other is an older one ... the Toppy. Wish they'd bring that back.

I can see from the excellent (by comparison by the useless efforts we can expect from QVCUK website) photographs, that this has hook and loop (velcro) fastenings on some pockets. That's me out - I can't bear the stuff on clothing, shoes and bags, I think it cheapens the item... and the hook bit ends up sticking to things and it's often damaging to what it sticks to. Not liking the quilting effect either as you don't get any clean lines apart from the straps.

That green one is amaaaaazing. I really hope they have the green for QVC UK TSV..!

I am having one of those 'don't know my own mind days' - not sure if I like it or not.

That green one is amaaaaazing. I really hope they have the green for QVC UK TSV..!

Right that is my decision made for me (having just watched the video and gotten the colours confirmed).
I'm having the green :mysmilie_14:

Kipling Cyrille Premium Small Crossbody Bag with Removable Strap
Item Number: 159208
QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

The small Cyrille shoulder bag from Kipling features an all-over wave pattern quilted design, a detachable, adjustable cross-body strap for versatile style and has a square zipped pocket on the front and two square zipped pockets at each end of the bag to ensure all your daily essentials are kept well-organised. Compact enough to take anywhere and functional enough to carry inside, everything you need, the Cyrille will quickly become your go-to everyday bag this season.
Finer details - gold-tone hardware, leather trims and the signature monkey keyring, all add a refined edge to the Cyrille bag, while matching round zip pulls and logos on the front and inside pocket serve to provide the style elements fans come to expect from a Kipling bag. What's more this style has been created just for QVC UK.

Five gorgeous shades - created in a quilted wave material the Cyrille comes in choice of colour options, if you like to add a pop of colour to your look the plain Coral or Green options with beige straps are ideal. If you'd like something to complement a more monochrome wardrobe, the plain Black and Grey designs would be a great choice. And for those looking for something in between, the Soft Nude with moss-green straps offers subtle colour to suit all wardrobes.

Work-hard handles - both the adjustable strap and the top handles are created from extra-strong webbing and the handles are doubled over and feature leather panels for strength and style.

Pockets of wealth - four outer pockets, three central compartments and a zipped inner pocket, mobile phone holder and a pen slot all serve to offer a functional well-organised everyday bag that doesn’t skimp on style.

Gold-tone hardware throughout
Detachable, collectible plastic Kipling monkey keyring
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% plain polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 21cm x 27cm x 15cm (8.3" x 10.6" x 5.9")
Strap drop: 65cm (25.6")
Handle drop: 17cm (6.7")

Colour options:

Black Quilt - with black monkey keyring
Grey Quilt - with grey monkey keyring
Coral Quilt - with coral monkey keyring
Soft Nude Quilt - with green webbing handles and strap and nude monkey keyring
Green Quilt with beige webbing handles and strap and green monkey keyring

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159208

Got the e-mail from QVC earlier that you can buy it already and have just ordered mine.

Latest posts

Back