Kipling TSV 26/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not keen on the denim blue. It is not denim at all. Like the style of the bag though.

Just spotted that in 30 mins at 8.45 there are gonna be 2 deals on Kipling bags on Amazon. They start their lightning deals week in the lead up to Black Friday. Lightning deals are items that they have limited amounts of at a supposedly bargain price! Grey Alvar & sandy beige colour Reth bags up for grabs! On Today's deals page on Amazon UK. Lola Rose tumble bracelet too. I got one for £12 a few years ago in this deal. :)

Kipling Priska Medium Shoulder Bag

QVC Price: £60.00

Today's Special Value Price : £39.98

P&P: £3.95
108650_aiq.jpg108650_aju.jpg108650_bk.jpg108650_eek.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Priska...08650.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@74887488

You can see a video of the 'Mixte' version of this bag (item 113409) on qvcuk website to give you an idea of how it will look. I think it prefer the Mixte, but £77 no way!

Just spotted that in 30 mins at 8.45 there are gonna be 2 deals on Kipling bags on Amazon. They start their lightning deals week in the lead up to Black Friday. Lightning deals are items that they have limited amounts of at a supposedly bargain price! Grey Alvar & sandy beige colour Reth bags up for grabs! On Today's deals page on Amazon UK. Lola Rose tumble bracelet too. I got one for £12 a few years ago in this deal. :)

I saw those too. The bags went for £26 and £22! Amazing price and WAY cheaper than the TSV. There's another Kipling shoulder bag called Presto and 5.45pm http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000YA0312/?tag=shoppingcom03-21 and a Cicely at 8.00pm http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002UD6FT0/?tag=shoppingcom03-21
At the moment they are at the regular price, which is around the same full price the other two were. So I expect they too will go for around £22-£26 each at the sale time posted.

Hope this helps someone :)

I watched the presentation of this, and you can tell that MFW did actually have a hand in designing the bag (unlike some presenters who claim to have done it on other items).
She knew everything about it and sounded really passionate about the bag when she was talking about it.
I also thought it was a nice touch that they named all the monkeys after her.
That would have been a much better TSV IMO.

Definitely not going for the tsv. Wondered if the purple print would sway me once seen on air but don't like it either. Had to laugh at July describing the red snake as glamorous - sorry much as I like my Kipling bags, no way could they be described as glamourous.

I like the look of this TSV fora change! I faffed around so much withthe last one? then ended up on waitlist and then after high hopes didn't like it after all so returned it. I think this one looks designed for my needs, make up bits in the front and hand cream, train tickets and purse in the back zip, kindle etc in the main bit. I need a new kipling purse too so went for the black alvar on lightning deal for £14 yesterday. Hoping it will go nicely with this TSVin black. :)

I see Q are inflicting their colour confusion game again on the Kipling shows! Grey Sky--- an obvious light beige & Cafe Latte & even the presenters get confused.Why do they do it?

I see Q are inflicting their colour confusion game again on the Kipling shows! Grey Sky--- an obvious light beige & Cafe Latte & even the presenters get confused.Why do they do it?

Grey Sky is a Kipling name not QVC's fault this time!

Kipling bags have never really been my thing before as I've never really gone for practicality with bags (silly girl who will put up with a stupidly unpractical bag if it looks good!) but after a meltdown in a shop the other day when I couldn't find anything in my bag I am quite swayed by this bag.

Kipling fans - is the quality really there? Is this TSV a good buy?

Ellaaa the quality is normally very good but on the "made for QVC" ones sometimes the quality is not as good and I have returned them. My Defea, Reth and Bagsational are excellent though. Great zips, strong and durable and for the non-embossed bags you can machine wash them.

Ellaaa the quality is normally very good but on the "made for QVC" ones sometimes the quality is not as good and I have returned them. My Defea, Reth and Bagsational are excellent though. Great zips, strong and durable and for the non-embossed bags you can machine wash them.

Great, thanks for that :mysmilie_59:
I have ordered one. I like this style as it doesn't scream "kipling" and the navy blue will go with all of my winter coats of various colours. Maybe it's cos I'm heading for 30, but I've had enough of scrambling around in my bag at the tills trying to locate my purse or mobile in a beautiful but stupidly impractical bag!

I must also say, as someone who's watched a full Kipling presentation for the first time this morning, very impressed with Marie-Francoise, what a great guest - knowledgeable, calm and extremely likeable.

I liked the look of monkey mania at 7 am this morning.I managed to sit on my hands though.I cant afford it and I have to keep reminding myself that its a bag made just for QVC and the last mania print I tried was really dull and earthy compared to the vibrancy it gives off on the screen.

kipling bags are excellent quality and when your fed up of them you can sell them on to help finance a new bag. they hold their value very well.

Kipling bags have never really been my thing before as I've never really gone for practicality with bags (silly girl who will put up with a stupidly unpractical bag if it looks good!) but after a meltdown in a shop the other day when I couldn't find anything in my bag I am quite swayed by this bag.

Kipling fans - is the quality really there? Is this TSV a good buy?

I think they're great quality. One could argue they're expensive for nylon but it's very durable and easily washed, which is good for me cos I'm always getting them covered in something or other. Look nice, dark ones can look quite smart, you don't have to worry if they get dirty and they don't fray or have worn down bits after a fortnight like most other bags I've ever had. I've never seen a Kipling with any kind of worn or knackered bits really.

Agree with all the above. You can't go wrong with Kipling, ellaaa. They don't weigh a ton to start with, unlike a designer bag I once bought (the only one ever) which weighed a ton with all the hardware on it, (used twice) and they wash and wash and hold loads of stuff. I've sold many a one as part of a trimming down exercise and they generally hold their value well on ebay. Kiplings are my everyday go-to bags. Marie-Francoise is a brilliant presenter, too.

Latest posts

Back