Kipling TSV 26/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any idea what the TSV will be yet?

I am hoping the Iwi will be brought back, I want a nice christmas red colour...please:mysmilie_59:

Just posted on Facebook by Marie Francoise...

On Tuesday!This is a very strong TSV around £39 and on x2 easy pay! Likened to Fairfax in dimensions. Morrisey inspired. It should retail from Kipling over £65.
Blk/Wht Snake- exclusive
Dark Denim- exclusive
Port Red Snake- exclusive
Black
Blaze Yellow
Celo Grey
Monkey Mania Purple- exclusive

I like it but its hardly different is it? It looks like my jeel and delena and all the other cross body bags of that style....I do know however that I'm intrigued to see the yellow,denim and purple mania.....

Not keen on the look of this one, and apart from the monkey print the colours don't appeal. I'm assuming the one in the video is the blaze yellow, it looks a horrid mustard colour to me. Unless there are any decent otos or offers on the day I think I'll be buying from poshbags website instead.

The only think I ever got from Kipling was some backpack kind of thing that cost about 25 quid. I don't like paying a lot of money for a bag, but I love Marie-Francoise Wolf, she is lovely and is one of my fave qvc guests. I would love to see her presenting.

I like the look of the bag but hate the colours. I'd like to see that really hot pink they do. Love the look of that.

It's too much like the older bags style that you can get on ebay if you're lucky, but I do like it. Won't be tempted this time, I hope.

I don't think I like this, though may be swayed if the odours are good.
I like the scarf she was wearing though.

I like it but its hardly different is it? It looks like my jeel and delena and all the other cross body bags of that style....I do know however that I'm intrigued to see the yellow,denim and purple mania.....

There are already bags on the website in the dark denim and purple mania - sorry, I can't remember which styles but I've seen both colours there. Personally I think this is an unbelievably boring bag - a TSV is supposed to be something special, and special this certainly isn't.

I don't think I like this, though may be swayed if the odours are good.
I like the scarf she was wearing though.

Odours? :mysmilie_506:

They're not making then smell of monkeys as well are they? :mysmilie_854:

Latest posts

Back