Kipling TSV 26/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I was looking only the other day to see if there was going to be a kipling TSV before Christmas but its been asked on the FB page and QVC have confirmed this date.I always like to know if theres a TSV coming as it does affect if I will buy in the shows beforehand (like this visit -and I ended up buying the OTO)

On one hand I hope its a good one on the other I hope not! I could do without the expense and will still have the easy pay going for the OTO!

Won't be buying what ever it is. Only because I have recently bought the Elise from Clearance with about £35 reduction (very good reduction for a change), it's just the right size as an overnight/hand luggage bag. Road tested out last weekend on our weekend away.:up:

I'm still waiting for my delana come.hopefully by QVC's standards it will arrive by the TSV :drunk:

I never seem to see any good kipling bargains in the sales :confused:

Well QVC have just left me an automated message to say there is a delay with my delany OTO and please accept their apologies that it is arriving a little later.
How lovely - all on their own terms again I see.Well I cant send them some sort of version of The Letter but I will ask for my P&P back if I dont get it in 5 working days! I ordered it within about 2 seconds of the airing and it was in stock!!

I think we should all phone QVC and request a refund of postage costs when items take too long to be sent out from the warehouse. One item I ordered recently took 4 days to be dispatched, so I asked for the £4.95 to be refunded,but it did take speaking to a supervisor for it to be agreed. Postal charges are getting ridiculous now and if we don't make a stand sometimes nothing is likely to change. Like lots of others have said I always try to buy elsewhere if I can, as loads of retailers give free and faster delivery.

Well QVC have just left me an automated message to say there is a delay with my delany OTO and please accept their apologies that it is arriving a little later.
How lovely - all on their own terms again I see.Well I cant send them some sort of version of The Letter but I will ask for my P&P back if I dont get it in 5 working days! I ordered it within about 2 seconds of the airing and it was in stock!!

I got this message but it came within the 3-5 days. lovely bag. east to west nice and flat when not full. quite sleek for a larger bag. the black is very nice. smart. my only gripe is the purse pocket is very small for such a big bag a bugbear with me but I have a few kipling purses so alternate them. my daughter wants one now ....would not pay full price

Kipling double up shoulderbag on Amazon lightning deal NOW. It's a beige one with what appears to be a pattern in the background. Should say this is a new season design and has 40% off on the deal. Not for me this time though.

Thanks for that WG -I'm so out of money at the moment so not even looking! I almost hope the TSV is something I really really dont want! My delana also came within the time frame so dont know what all that message was about - and I really like mine too.I'm a point now where i dont think I'd ever pay full price for a kipling bag - or even QVC anymore - I've bought so many from ebay for around the £20 mark and they've been great.

Is it too early to say "anyone know what this is yet?" Am hoping for something in the black snake print, quite like the new purple shade as well. Got the last Tsv cheaper on that famous auction site and it is one of my favourite bags, really like the bird print, am dying to know what this will be :sweat::sweat:

Latest posts

Back