Kipling TSV 21/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info everyone. Thankfully my money's safe I think.... The fact that I could get the style at 25% off on the Kipling website kind of clinched it for me. It doesn't feel like very special value that QVC have! I'd prefer a more exciting bag for £50 anyway. (I have so many, many bags that I really donn't need anything practical any more!)

I shall have my fingers firmly crossed for some exciting OTOs though... :D

Last edited:
Kipling Milla City Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 142748
QVC Price £57.50
Today's Special Value Price £47.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Get a cool summer look with this fashionable Kipling shoulder bag. Featuring an on-trend shape and pocket detailing, it oozes easy-going chic. It's made from new linen-effect nylon so it can be wiped clean without creasing. Choose from three colours: Chocolate, which has been designed especially for QVC; Rose or Cream. Inside the main zipped compartment is a smaller zipped pocket and slots for your phone and pens. As with all Kipling bags, it comes with a cute Kipling monkey keyring. The bag measures about 31.7cm x 20.3cm x 12.7cm (12.5" x 8" x 5").

If you use Quidco website you also get 5% cashback on all QVC purchases

I see the ubiquitous Ameka is modeling for the tsv launch. She must be grateful that she's a permanent fixture at QVC because I can't see anyone else booking her. :31: Don't know how old she is but for someone who supposedly uses premium quality skincare her eyes are shocking :52:

I do like this bag but my wine has worn off now and common sense prevails! The strap is just too short for me as I prefer a cross body style.

I did notice that they have the Breezer/Brownie set on 2 easy pays now though...http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.129205.

I have this set in 4 colours and it is my absolute favourite as it is so practical....hmmm time for another colour to add to my collection I reckon!!

Thanks for the price...:D

I've just looked on the official kipling site and they also have this bag in their current 25% off promotion in three colours - infinity blue, plum and taupe grey for £55.05 if anyone liked those colours...

The shipping from Kipling is £7 for orders under £60.

I bought my April when they had a sale on last, still worked out cheaper buying from them because of the deal. But not compared to the TSV, sad it is not on easy pay I would have jumped now I am thinking.

Had a look at the Milla on the Kipling website, but the colours on sale don't look like linen - maybe it's just the pictures. Anyway, fancy a neutral colour for a change and am thinking very hard about ordering the TSV in cream - would be nice for the summer and my jolly hollies!:21:

Very disappointed. I wont't be buying, it's far too expensive for me. Easy pays may have persuaded me but this one is not for me. Maybe there will be a few on easy pay later on. Oh well off to work now to earn some more pennies

Had a look at the Milla on the Kipling website, but the colours on sale don't look like linen - maybe it's just the pictures. Anyway, fancy a neutral colour for a change and am thinking very hard about ordering the TSV in cream - would be nice for the summer and my jolly hollies!:21:

No its just the normal material on the website on sale, they only do the rose and cream in the linen effect on the website in Milla and April.

The shipping from Kipling is £7 for orders under £60.

I bought my April when they had a sale on last, still worked out cheaper buying from them because of the deal. But not compared to the TSV, sad it is not on easy pay I would have jumped now I am thinking.

Ah, go on Donna- sure you can bring it to lunch next Wednesday and let us all have a look. :D

Wooooooo - it's a lovely summer bag...

I have ordered the cream option, and the purse (to use as a make-up bag) to go with it!!

I have it in the basket - but am still thinkiing - maybe it will time out before I decide. Or maybe I will have to go to work........

I have to say that I am really uninspired by this TSV. I do love Kipling bags but this one is a bit bland for my taste so my money will remain in my piggy bank!!

I do wish that Kipling would consider the fact that some people do not want any leather on a bag. For reasons which are evident to others of the same opinion, I don't use leather and it doesn't matter whether the entire bag is made of leather or just accented with it; it's still leather.

For that reason, I won't be going for this tsv.

I do wish that Kipling would consider the fact that some people do not want any leather on a bag. For reasons which are evident to others of the same opinion, I don't use leather and it doesn't matter whether the entire bag is made of leather or just accented with it; it's still leather.

For that reason, I won't be going for this tsv.

Snap - although to be fair to the brand, they do A LOT of bags/purses etc which don't have any leather on them.

I was very tempted by the TSV and like the colours they've chosen, but the short handle was a bit of a no-no for me. However, I'm very pleased to see the good old Breezer was back in new colours and an easy pay option, so have gone for the Jazzy Blue. I love that bag and know everything I want to put in fits perfectly, so it was definitely the better option today.

I've gone for the Rose - really love the look of the white trim. Like lots of you, I prefer a bag with a strap I can put across me (if I wish)...but I figured it's nice to have a change with a shorter one :)

I've gone for the Rose - really love the look of the white trim. Like lots of you, I prefer a bag with a strap I can put across me (if I wish)...but I figured it's nice to have a change with a shorter one :)

you are right,its slightly different that's why I have gone for it too,and I love the rose,very subtle...made my mind up now I am defo having it...
just got to wait til Friday to pay on my switch,skint until I get paid,thats why I put it on cheque hold!well its either that or dont feed the kids !!

Latest posts

Back