Kipling TSV 3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    Kipling TSV 4.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 469
  • Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    Kipling TSV 5.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 432
It is the right bag, just seen Marie-Françoise on Instagram. In 6 colours - khaki, amber, shell, light grey, coral and azure blue - under £60.

Kipling is a brand where you're purely paying for the name. I bought my son a backpack some years ago and it was identical to a kipling apart from the fluffy monkey of course. When I bought it I'd never heard of Kipling. The backpack lasted a couple of school years and I think it set me back a tenner. At the end of the day it's a nylon bag..why pay so much?

Kipling Anzo Premium Medium Triple Compartment Multiway Bag
Item Number: 185418
QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.99
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Anzo multiway bag from Kipling features a medium, triple compartment design with two top handles, an adjustable cross-body strap and a new signature robot monkey keyring. In a premium embossed fabric, this versatile bag boasts plenty of pockets inside and out to organise all your essentials and is sure to be your go-to companion for all your errands.

Stay organised - the triple compartment design will ensure that you know exactly where all your belongings are, and the three outer zip pockets allow you to keep all your must-haves close to hand -so no more rummaging around for your keys again!

It’s all in the details - the new signature robot monkey keyring finishes this design off with a fresh Kipling flair, plus it boasts all the classic Kipling details like the branded badge at the front and embossed branded zips.

Wear it your way - the versatile straps allow you to wear the bag however you like, with the two top handles hung over your shoulder or using the adjustable cross-body strap for hands-free convenience. However you choose to wear it, you can switch it up to stay comfortable all day.

Your colour, your pattern - with six colours and two premium embossed fabrics to choose from, there’s something to suit any style. Go for Snake Grey or Snake Khaki for a natural-toned snakeskin look that will look chic with any outfit, or choose Snake Coral or Snake Amber for on-trend colours to elevate your look. Or, if a more geometric pattern is more your thing, go for Ripstop Shell or Ripstop Azure for a sleek, contemporary style you’ll love.

• Inner pockets: 2 x zip, 2 x pen, 1 x slip
  • Outer pockets: 3 x zip
  • Zip fastenings
  • Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
  • Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 28.5cm x 10cm (8.7" x 11.2" x 3.9")
  • Strap drop: 93cm - 170cm (36.6" - 66.9")
  • Handle drop: 25cm (9.8”)
Colour options:

• Snake Khaki
  • Snake Grey
  • Snake Amber
  • Ripstop Azure
  • Snake Coral
  • Ripstop Shell

All measurements are approximate

Its a nice looking bag with some nice colours but I don't like those diagonal zipped front pockets I would put my Oyster card in and it would fall out. I also dont like the short strap and the long strap together as I dont use the short straps. If I bought it I would use it for a while thens sell it because it would annoy me

Latest posts

Back