Kipling TSV - 06/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

regarding comparing kipling leather bags to prada gucci or even mullberry kipling still do well in the value for money stakes and in my humble opinion are just as good and at least a third of the price...

horses for courses!:sun:

It was a response to what the presenter said

Not one for me, while I like the bag at that price I will have to say no thank you Mr QVC.
I think they may have done my a favour by NOT having it on easy pay as I would have been tempted and when all's said and done it is still a LOT of money(by my standards) for a bag and purse set.

I couldn't agree more! I would have been very tempted if there had been easy payments because I really like the grey version of the bag. However, though I don't think that the price is bad I can't afford it right now.
I could however be tempted by something less pricey........

Well I'm going to stick my neck out..I've ordered the cream TSV. In my defence it is exactly the sort of bag (in cream) I've been looking for.

I have a few kipling fabric bags which are light as a feather when my back and knees are playing up. I have a few Kipling leather bags too but have never paid more than half price for them (thanks to Gunwarf Keys, Brand Alley and Rtherapy) and they are lovely...of the upteen bags I own they tend to be the bags I use most often (except maybe the silver tara which was bought on a whim under the influence of PMT)

I'll report back once it's arrived.

Jude xxx

PS hate the monkeys - usually remove them :tongue2:

I think it is lovely and for once, a really good offer from QVC. I love the grey, but I am sitting on my hands - if it had been on ez pay, I would have purchased - so I guess it is good in a way that it wasn't. Kipling leather is beautiful, really excellent quality and really soft and very up market. This tsv has been a big disappointment to many people because of the lack of ez pay so I think they should have done their first leather tsv at a lower price point - £80 - £90ish. I hope they do another leather bag as a tsv at some point because we have had enough of the basic bags.

I just might have given in and bought it if it had been on easy pay - I agree with you ringtree

I love this bag and would definitely bought it on easy pay but I'm afraid I couldn't even contemplate buying it on a single payment a pity as its the nicest bag they've had from kipling.

I'm another who if it had been on easy would have bought it.

Now of in a few weeks it will appear at introducty price of a few pounds more than the TSV and on easy pay. No free P&P of course.:angry:

Yes, ezpay would have seduced me into buying the cream one, but £120 is too big a lump in one go. I don't think they sold out of even one of the colours in the TSV? Which is pretty poor considering that it was really a nice TSV.

I'm another who if it had been on easy would have bought it.

Now of in a few weeks it will appear at introducty price of a few pounds more than the TSV and on easy pay. No free P&P of course.:angry:

The free P & P wouidl have made a huge difference to me as I live abroad. I would have paid £1 instead of something like £7 or £8. I was sorely tempted but managed to resist. It is allovely bag though......

Now of in a few weeks it will appear at introducty price of a few pounds more than the TSV and on easy pay.

I'm a bit slow on the uptake at times but reading this makes perfect sense - TSV items do appear a few weeks later at around a fiver more but with Easy Pay. It's almost like a penalty on those who can't afford to pay for it in one go. Grrr.

Although having said that I do remember around four years ago when I was majorly skint really wanting a Philosophy TSV and just not having the funds to go for it, and then it appeared around a month later at an introductory price but on four easy pays and with free P&P for their anniversary and I managed to get it then. I remember thinking how miffed those who got it as a TSV must have been as the P&P was more than the difference between the TSV price and the introductory price, so it was actually cheaper to go for it then.

Cream bag update

well it arrived in quick time but sadly I knew even before it was out of the grey bag that the colour wasn't what I was looking for. They called it cream but if it were on a paint chart it'd be called something like "Apricot white". So not the cream I was looking for! It went back.

Glad I took the chance when it was on free p&p, it still cost me a fiver to return but it could have been worse, if I'd lost postage in both directions.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back