kipling- thinking about a gracy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I only have 2 kiplings- the defea and an older Kos. I used to own a couple more but sold them (fairfax large, new raisin). I have pared down my bag collection to just a handful, but don't have a smaller, summery cross body bag at all. All of my bags are leather work bags now.

I got the gracy in blue flower print on easy pay winging it's way to me (sold out on waitlist now). I will return it if it's not right, but like the print and the satchel style. As I sold the new raisin I was wondering if any die hard kipling fans have a view on the gracy or one that might be better. Not as large as Defea but bigger than eldoradi IYKWIM.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

how about this one :

Kipling Justine : http://www.kipling.com/int/justine-5304.html/?show_img=K2411295900+999

i have a new black one i am going to put on ebay, loved the style but ended up buying the same design in leather which is my most days small/medium size bag, so this one did not get to be used as it so similar - love the zips design (very handy to get stuff like oyster card or change or keys or lip gloss out without having to open the actual bag) and also love the soft cushioned feel) - am looking out for something like that in white or off-white for summer

also have a new red laquer one which i am going to sell, but can't recall the name now, as i have found the perfect red one now - a vintage red velvet Kipling

have you had a good browse of the Kipling website yet ?
it is not so great for getting to see all the organisation the bags have, but useful to compare sizes/volume as they give that info in litres

I only have 2 kiplings- the defea and an older Kos. I used to own a couple more but sold them (fairfax large, new raisin). I have pared down my bag collection to just a handful, but don't have a smaller, summery cross body bag at all. All of my bags are leather work bags now.

I got the gracy in blue flower print on easy pay winging it's way to me (sold out on waitlist now). I will return it if it's not right, but like the print and the satchel style. As I sold the new raisin I was wondering if any die hard kipling fans have a view on the gracy or one that might be better. Not as large as Defea but bigger than eldoradi IYKWIM.

I bought the Machida in the Blue Flower print - it arrived yesterday and I think you will love the print, it has navy, light blue, cream, beige and I really like it. Cant comment on the gracey but can recommend the machida - my first machida and has pockets in all the right places and sits flatish to the body.

I bought the Machida in the Blue Flower print - it arrived yesterday and I think you will love the print, it has navy, light blue, cream, beige and I really like it. Cant comment on the gracey but can recommend the machida - my first machida and has pockets in all the right places and sits flatish to the body like a satchel.

For casual weekends I use the Alvar (have it in a few bright colours):

http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/catalogsearch/result/?q=alvar

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Basic-...c=105659-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-105659

I like this one because it sits quite flat but has bags of room and organisation - and I carry a lot of junk with me :giggle:.

like the Alvar BE with the quilted design in off-white, looks promising but wondering of the trim is a bit naff close up ?
am assuming that it is plastic/faux leather for the trim ?
if someone has this model and can confirm, i'd be grateful :flower:

I went a bit mad on Kipling at the weekend and ordered 3 (Gracie, Machida - both in the the blue flower print, and the Cassandra in the monkey Mania) - but luckily sanity returned later that morning ... I called the call center to cancel the machida ( it looked a bit big and shapeless) .

Today the Gracie arrvied and it's very nice - so that will be a keeper, and am hoping I'll hate the Cassandra cos I really can justify having two bags - but suspect I'll fall in love with the monkey mania print when it arrives.

I bought a Gracy in Cafe Latte last year, and have one in peony coming to me from amazon right now. Amazon has a fashion week offer on and you can get some Kipling styles for 20% off with the code LONDON20 so it's definitely worth having a look!

I definitely want a bag in the monkey mania but with plans for next year I am actually thinking of getting the nappy bag in that print (can't remember the style name) cause I think it's really cute for that purpose.

I have the Gracie in bronze lacquer and I really like it. I was surprised how much I could get in it, it looks smaller than it is! I do have a bit of a Kipling problem but I like the Gracie for everyday. I also just got the Melinda in monkey mania - couldn't resist the print. It's also spacious but more of a bucket! Can't beat a Defea for capacity though :)

unable to post thanks using tapatalk, but "thanks" for all these suggestions. Mine arrived today so going to see if I like it. I did check Amazon but could not find the blue flower print in the gracy.

it might be, but they didn't say when I saw it on air. It's a cafe latte base with a mid blue and navy blue flower print witg some darker coffee tones mixed in. It's the nicest print on a kipling bag I have seen in ages.

My Defea in the Cabbage colour arrived today. I love the Defea, which is my favourite Kipling bag, but am undecided about the colour. It's a real Creme soda green (having grown up in South Africa where Creme soda is green not clear!). It's probably because we're still in the grim depths of winter and I can't visualise spring and summer yet - this colour is definitely a summer shade. I'll mull it over for the next few days before deciding to keep or return it. I wish I had ordered the floral print though - its really pretty. I saw the print at my local department store yesterday and fell in love immediately.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

oopsie

Q's known for changing colour names on products, let's hope they don't refer to an item as CreamSoda. One person may see 'clear'. Flamenco would think 'green'. And Snarly, 'red'. May see Cream/CremeSoda on QI one day for the explanation. lol :"Paging Mr. Fry!": x Snarly

Latest posts

Back