Kipling Question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I've put this question in a new thread as it's nothing to do with the TSV. Does anyone have both the Jacqueline (last TSV) and the Milos? I was wondering if the Milos would work being carried inside the Jacqueline as a purse, or would it be too big? I carry so much junk to and from work and if I go out at lunchtime I don't want to cart it all with me. I thought the Milos might be the answer to just take the essentials and the little front pocket would serve as a purse for cash and cards. I was thinking of colour co-ordinating as I have the Jacqueline in Magnetic Purple and they also do the Milos in that colour. Any comments/advice much appreciated.

I have both and am currently using both together. Plenty of room. I too, have far too much junk to go in a purse so the milos works well.

I have both and am currently using both together. Plenty of room. I too, have far too much junk to go in a purse so the milos works well.

Thanks Crinklecut, great minds and all that....good to know it works. I think I shall treat myself.

I have the Milos but not the Jaqueline but I use the Milos more than any of the other Kipling bags I have bought as it does fit inside a lot of my handbags not just Kipling but some of the other numerous bags I own, it is extremely useful for me.

I have both. I use the milos as my daily bag, but I have a bigger work bag (about the same size as the Jaquiline) and I unclip the strap from my milos and pop it into my work bag to save me decanting everything again.

Thanks Crinklecut, Bettyboo and Choppysocks for persuading me to go for the Milos. I was going to order it yesterday afternoon but something told me to wait for the evening shows when it came up as the Christmas Surprise on 4EZ pays. I just managed to get it in Magnetic Purple, to match my Jacqueline, before it sold out. Without your input I'd still be dithering!!

Latest posts

Back