Kipling One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tashasaw

Registered Shopper
If anyone is interested the Kipling one time only is

Kipling Defea Rounded Shape Handbag With Front Zip Pockets.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.133140/walk.yah.UKSH~U105

Irem no 133140

OTO price is £39.96 and on two easy pays of £19.98 plus p&p of £5.95, orginal price £64.14

Colurs available are

BRIGHT PURPLE
CARNATION
JAZZ GREEN
JAZZ PINK

Description
Kipling rounded shape handbag. Features two zip pockets on the front comprising of one that has a diagonal zip across its front, and the other with a hook and loop fastening pocket on the front. Comes with a removable adjustable shoulder strap giving you two fun, fashionable looks for the price of one.

•One main compartment with further pockets inside
•Zip fastening across the top
•Security strap with a lobster lock inside bag
•Two handles with a PVC trim for strength
•Bag: 30cm x 22.5cm (12" x 9")
•Adjustable strap length: 66cm - 127cm (26" - 50")
•100% nylon; wipe clean only

All measurements are approximate

Thats quite a good price on QVC for a defea IMO....the colours just aren't doing it for me...I already have 3 out of the 4 colours in other styles

The current OTO is 148480 is fab!! I bought this a couple of months ago and I paid £40.80 and I had 2 EP of £20.40 - whilst the current OTO is £39.96 meaning you are only saving 84p!! but imo the bag is fab, I got the bright purple and I love it. Good luck if you manage to secure it in time before it goes. Its the Alban

The Alban sold out rather quickly, not much colour choice either which is a shame. Must think about the Defea, though, I've always quite fancied it, I'm just not sure whether I'd like the Jazz Pink or the Jazz Green... Saw a nice Kipling in the Kipling sale though, so I doubt I'll buy.

The Alban sold out rather quickly, not much colour choice either which is a shame. Must think about the Defea, though, I've always quite fancied it, I'm just not sure whether I'd like the Jazz Pink or the Jazz Green... Saw a nice Kipling in the Kipling sale though, so I doubt I'll buy.

Just wanted to say that I have the Defea in black, which I use mainly as my winter handbag and it is fabulous - it is my favourite Kipling bag and I would recommend to all.:star:

Latest posts

Back