Kipling Fairfax Bag in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
Hi, there's a Kipling Fairfax bag in Last Clicks - cuby print. It is £33.95 down from £53.25. Item No 144284. Also Emu boots but there are only 2 sizes available, £63.64 Item no. 142322

Last edited:
Fantastic, just bought that bag, can you believe that I've been wanting the Fairfax in the cuby print and QVC didnt have it and they are not cheap anywhere else either!

You've made my day!

Just ordered the Emus in Orchid - a little treat from me to me!!!

I put one of the Fairfax bags in my shopping basket but as I'm trying to refrain from adding to my handbag mountain, I'm not going to buy it now. :angel:

If any of you want it, we could try to synchronise me dumping it with you snagging it? :wink2:

Glad you were quick enough to get the Fairfax Cuby Bag, Choppysocks.. Good things come to those who wait :wave2:

Its sold out now so that was lucky CS

Aw no cuby bags left.

I bet they only had two!! :rock:

Cant wait for it to arrive ...... impatient moi? :dull:

I put one of the Fairfax bags in my shopping basket but as I'm trying to refrain from adding to my handbag mountain, I'm not going to buy it now. :angel:

If any of you want it, we could try to synchronise me dumping it with you snagging it? :wink2:

About to dump the one I have in my basket if anyone is still interested?

I put one in my basket about 10 minutes ago, had a very quick browse at the other offers and then went to check out only to find it had been emptied - well under the 30 minute period. Oh well, didn't really need it anyway so I've saved my money and I don't feel that disappointed which tells me it would have been yet another impulse buy!

I put one in my basket about 10 minutes ago, had a very quick browse at the other offers and then went to check out only to find it had been emptied - well under the 30 minute period. Oh well, didn't really need it anyway so I've saved my money and I don't feel that disappointed which tells me it would have been yet another impulse buy!

Wow thats a bit mean of 'em.

For those of you who missed the follo in cuby print in last clicks, there is a new one on e***y going for £36 + free postage ending in just over an hour...

Is the cuby print nice in real life? And what do you think of the follo? By gosh it is addictive this Kipling lark.

I like the cuby print, much nicer than I thought it would be. The Follo hasn't got very good reviews on the QVC website, but I can't find fault with it. A lot of people said all their stuff fell out of the bag when you unzipped it, but mine never has yet. It has loads of space, three compartments and the key fob thingy. The bags are addictive, I keep saying I'm not buying anymore and off I go again.

Latest posts

Back