Kipling boo boo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

doglover

Registered Shopper
Think Qvc have made a massive boo boo with the Elea toiletry bag. They are showing on air as £55 but on the Kipling site it is £28. When I saw it on Qvc just now thought it was very expensive and must be a mistake. Just hope no one buys it as I would be mad to see I had paid double it should be.

I'd just said to my mum who the hell pays £55 for a diddy little toiletry bag - is that why, because it's a mistake? Dodgers. No wonder Julie seemed a bit flabbergasted whilst presenting it.

kin ell - its the leggings and flip flops that are even worse than the dress itself, and that's gross enough - bets its size small though !! tee hee

Just spoke to QVC, and they insist £55 is the correct price, so I told them it was daylight robbery, but a good profit if they can sell at that price.

they may have got price mixed up with the item on at the moment, 146521 £55.50
the toiletry bag is 146527

I was going to phone up too. Looked Qvc online and it is £55.50 there too. Can't believe no one at QVC towers has questioned the price for a wee toiletry bag.

£28 on kipling website.:mysmilie_697:

I have a kipling toiletry bag bought in a sale from collectables shop...it was still expensive but so fantastic for hiding all my bits and bobs in the bathroom.

even when Marie Francois said that it was designed to replace the puppy, no one thought it strange that it was £32 pounds more. Coincidently the kipling site is down.

even when Marie Francois said that it was designed to replace the puppy, no one thought it strange that it was £32 pounds more. Coincidently the kipling site is down.

kipling site working ok here

If you're disappointed with the QVC prices we still have a 10% discount code (runs out tonight at midnight) running at rtherapy. The code is love10 and is available across the whole site! With many Kipling bags already at 30-50% off you can go grab a great deal! UK postage is also free!!!

Kind regards, Brett
www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

If you're disappointed with the QVC prices we still have a 10% discount code (runs out tonight at midnight) running at rtherapy. The code is love10 and is available across the whole site! With many Kipling bags already at 30-50% off you can go grab a great deal! UK postage is also free!!!

Kind regards, Brett
www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

Thanks for this link. I've never fancied Kipling Bags from watching QVC but I'm surprised to see such a range of styles and colours on your website. I might be tempted for my holiday next month. :mysmilie_81:

Linda

they must have finally realised their foul up because this item now vanished from the web site and if you search for 146 527 you get the message can't access the info at this time , please call C/S

I can't believe the guest did not pick up that the price was obviously incorrect - isn't she supposed to be the expert?

Latest posts

Back