Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
Qvc must have loads of Kim & Co to get rid of. They had 3 hours of outlet yesterday and another 4 today. Says a lot about how her range is selling these days, they must be having a clearout before her TSV on 2nd August!!

The outlet shop at Warrington is full of it, as well. With 70% off the outlet prices!!! Anyone paying the full QVC prices plus P&P would be gutted if they went there and saw what they SHOULD be paying, as the outlet prices for Kim & Co are more realistic IMO.

I can never quite beilieve how much kim and co is in clearance - why don't they just reduce it all right down to get rid of it........it looks very bad on the range,all just sitting there

I've just had to swtich off the 4-5pm outlet hour, have no intention of buying so why would I want to torture myself listening to the gobble, gobble of the orgasmic KM & AK falling over themselves to get words out?Maybe this is why there is so much in the Outlet, listening to KM is pure purgatory.
Then there is mincing Sharon sticking out her chest like a prize Peacock!

In AK's blog this week she was writing about having a bit of a panic attack, when she got out of her depth in the sea on holiday.
I really don't know why - not yet heard her draw breath today, so am sure a few minutes under water wouldn't have caused her any breathing problems whatsoever.....
:giggle:

A K looks ready for sheltered housing in that vile outfit, it is so ageing and shapless. This is when I think they do earn their money as NOTHING would be enough reward for me to appear on the telly in such frumpy horrible clothes and then have to gush about how "on trend" they are.

Latest posts

Back