Kim & Co TSV - Rubbish or not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
What age range does Kim from Kim & Co design for? Im at a loss to know.. The TSV is awful, especially the red colour.. & boy does Kim get on my nerves! Grrrrr.. :angry:

Poor Tania,what does she look like in that get up?

lol.gif
, kudos to her for keeping a straight face! :D

Oh god, I thought that too! Poor Tanya, top to toe in that horrible print.. She's really earnt her money tonight..
Well done Tanya (you deserve a medal) :sun:

My personal opinion is that the TSV is awful... But that's not the worst thing in the show... Is it just me, or does anybody else think that this Kim woman is rather weird and more than a little scary??? There is something positively disquieting about her... :sweat:

... Is it just me, or does anybody else think that this Kim woman is rather weird and more than a little scary??? There is something positively disquieting about her... :sweat:

Now don't be harsh sillysausage, I think she's great........animatronics have come a long way since those early days.......I think she's pretty realistic! lol

She's like one of those annoying pink Duracell bunnies....keeps on going....and going....and going......

Couldn't someone hide her batteries??? :giggle:

She's like one of those annoying pink Duracell bunnies....keeps on going....and going....and going......

Couldn't someone hide her batteries??? :giggle:

That's a bit harsh - how would you like someone to hide yours to spoil your fun............:giggle:

Don't you fancy anything from the range to wrap around your LE products for added protection before you place them in one of your sheds??!! :wink2:

Too bloomin' expensive for that,BL :nod:
I'm sure they're having a laugh with this TSV though,don't think there's ever been one as bad as this :grin:

Jilly said this is the last Kim & Co TSV before Christmas so bye bye bye! Oops, I meant buy buy buy!

:wink2:

I just can't think of a time or place where you would want to wear these "firework" trousers!

And the price they are charging for polyester!!!! Maybe the static alone would cause a firework effect! :cheeky:

Oh Dear!,has Kim finally lost what's left of her mind??

This is a design of the unstable.

You called?
Bet you would have thought it was fab if she had done it in a Murky Mudflaps colourway...

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaaaaaa!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Yes,to be fair....then I might have been tempted!

Latest posts

Back