Kim TSV 2.jpg
    55.8 KB
  • Kim TSV 3.jpg
    Kim TSV 3.jpg
    185.2 KB
  • Kim TSV 4.jpg
    Kim TSV 4.jpg
    208.7 KB
That would be such a lovely garment if it was made in pure cotton or viscose for the summer. What's the point in wearing a sweaty summer garment like that? If it was a dress, then yes you'd possibly wear it for an evening out. The short culotte design is not an evening garment. I can't think of any occassion where this sweaty creation would be a good idea! Kim, does everything you make have to consist of Polyester and elastin?

Kim & Co Brazil Jersey Falling Sleeve Culotte Jumpsuit with Pockets
Item Number: 189281
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £4.95

This chic jumpsuit from Kim & Co features a flattering wrap design with a V-neckline, pockets and wide culotte legs for a new twist on a classic style. Perfect for pairing with your favourite sandals or dressing up with heels in balmy weather, this versatile jumpsuit is sure to become an icon in your wardrobe this season.

Your new go-to - invest in a piece that will take you effortlessly from day to night, all while keeping you comfy with its soft Brazil Jersey fabric. It's so easy to wear and it's an instant outfit that looks pulled together in seconds - just pair with a statement necklace and your favourite flats or heeled sandals and you're good to go!

Confidence is key - with its easy wrap style and roomy culotte cut, this jumpsuit will flatter your figure however you style it, emphasising your curves in all the right places. It'll ensure you stay confident all day and night, so you'll always be looking and feeling your best!

Find your style - with four fabulous prints and two classic plain options, it'll be hard to pick just one to suit your style. For a statement print with an exotic twist, go for Tropical or Animal, or for a feminine touch that still packs a punch, go for Daisies or Paisley. If you'd prefer a versatile solid colour to co-ordinate with anything in your wardrobe, go for classic Black or Navy.

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Paisley
  • Daisies
  • Tropical
  • Animal
  • Black
  • Navy

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Waist: XS: 62.2cm (24.5"), S: 67.3cm (26.5"), M: 72.4cm (28.5"), L: 77.5cm (30.5"), XL: 82.5cm (32.5"), 2XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 3XL: 97.8cm (38.5")
  • Hip: XS: 113cm (44.5"), S: 118.1cm (46.5"), M: 123.2cm (48.5"), L: 128cm (50.5"), XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 2XL: 140.9cm (55.5"), 3XL: 148.6cm (58.5")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 24cm (9.5")

All measurements are approximate

Blimey, like I said before, it wouldn't be quite so bad in a cotton fabric, but I wouldn't want to get caught short in the park wearing that! and if you click on the first thumbnail of the patterned blue one, she looks like Jake the Peg with the extra leg!

One review and it's one star. Another gripe - when I posted last, XS was sold out. It couldn't have sold out just after going live - unless they had single figures which would be ridiculous - so why put it in to make it look as if it's so popular it's sold out? Get real.

I've got a sleeveless version of this that I bought a few years ago. As Merryone says, this is a summer holiday style garment but it is in the wrong fabric as in hot weather the poly fabric just makes you sweat and feel far too hot. Mine looked nice on and it was longer in the legs but I only ever wore it once. Not for me.

CC

That would be such a lovely garment if it was made in pure cotton or viscose for the summer. What's the point in wearing a sweaty summer garment like that? If it was a dress, then yes you'd possibly wear it for an evening out. The short culotte design is not an evening garment. I can't think of any occassion where this sweaty creation would be a good idea! Kim, does everything you make have to consist of Polyester and elastin?

Its THE only fabric that the American design favour, only in the U.S (and listen to the American BAs) its referred to as 'jersey' !!!

I steer well clear of the stuff these days. Lots of cotton, viscose and linen mix for me now.

What’s the new blockage on the model size range?
How many times last night did they announce ’Natasha is in the LARGE!’
What the heck so Jenny is in the medium and Natasha the large.
Well I don’t think I’ve ever known Natasha wear a large, the XL yes and even then think a better fit would be a 2XL or 3XL.

One review and it's one star. Another gripe - when I posted last, XS was sold out. It couldn't have sold out just after going live - unless they had single figures which would be ridiculous - so why put it in to make it look as if it's so popular it's sold out? Get real.
Just read it. I don’t think the poster has even bought it. Just whinging that it’s another jumpsuit.

Latest posts

Back