Kim & Co Fashion TSV 01/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks a bit "shark-bitey" from the front, but not from the back. Nice to see Kim modelling the top, rather than just QVC models. Recently, even Kim has not looked good in her creations, but this one looks good on her. It will be polyester, though, and at this time of year I'm really not considering polyester purchases.

I much prefer the shantung fabric because though poly its very light weight and doesn't make me hot .I usually stick to that although she doesn't do many items in it.

Kim&Co 3/4 Sleeve Brushed Venechia V Neck Tunic
Item Number: 159900
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A print for all moods - the Multi Floral option in pretty pastel tones and the Navy Floral in navy, beige and white shades offer pretty feminine prints; while the Berry Paisley option adds bolder colours to a classic print and the Black Tile option offers a geometric spin on a monochrome pattern. Whatever your style, one of these prints will fit effortlessly into your wardrobe.

A flattering design - with a subtle flared hemline design this easy-to-wear tunic will suit all body shapes and can be worn with a wide variety of trouser styles - from slim-fitting and straight trousers to cropped culottes and boot-cut jeans.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Length: XS: 73.2cm (28.8"), S: 73.7cm (29"), M: 74.4cm (29.3"), L: 74.9cm (29.5"), XL: 75.7cm (29.8"), 2XL: 76.9cm (30.3"), 3XL: 78.2cm (30.8")

Colour options:

Multi Floral
Berry Paisley
Black Tile
Navy Floral

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.159900

I see Jill Franks is using a large bull dog clip at the back of her TSV top on the midnight launch.She is wearing the xs size and giving the false impression that it is skin tight on her which is a bit silly in my opinion. Some of us out here are a size 10 and want to see how it really fits ! I've a good mind to phone QVC and complain because we don't generally walk about with a bl**dy bull dog clip on our clothes and it's missleading the customers.

Awful. Another stretchy offering in patterns which resemble the old style stretch covers you`d buy for sofas or easy chairs, especially that floral pattern.

I see Jill Franks is using a large bull dog clip at the back of her TSV top on the midnight launch.She is wearing the xs size and giving the false impression that it is skin tight on her which is a bit silly in my opinion. Some of us out here are a size 10 and want to see how it really fits ! I've a good mind to phone QVC and complain because we don't generally walk about with a bl**dy bull dog clip on our clothes and it's missleading the customers.

She's such a fraud .. Dont think Q should let her go on the air like this .I was interested but don't like the maternity look .I would prefer how it Looks on Jill Franks .Totally misleading .

Then JF waffling on about how she would wear a particular colour .We all know JF would not be seen in this top under any circumstances.

No sale to me.Im not a complainer but I may Email Q about this fraud.Look at them on the models,hopeless.

Just had a quick, and I mean quick, look and yes it certainly seems like it's clipped tight at the back again on JF, giving a totally misleading look to this top, mind you buying anything from QVC or being an XS is something I'll never have to worry about. :mysmilie_17: but XS is out there and would probably want a true representation of what it looks like on an XS before they buy, I see JF has got her usual face like a slapped arse on.

Just had a quick, and I mean quick, look and yes it certainly seems like it's clipped tight at the back again on JF, giving a totally misleading look to this top, mind you buying anything from QVC or being an XS is something I'll never have to worry about. :mysmilie_17: but XS is out there and would probably want a true representation of what it looks like on an XS before they buy, I see JF has got her usual face like a slapped arse on.

I'm not an XS I'm usually a medium ,but I hate the fullness at the front because at my age its not good to look pregnant .I would prefer a snugger fit .However the stretch material and patterns put me off even more.

I'm not an XS I'm usually a medium ,but I hate the fullness at the front because at my age its not good to look pregnant .I would prefer a snugger fit .However the stretch material and patterns put me off even more.

Exactly, imagine if you'd have bought it thinking the smaller sizes are more tighter fitting because you didn't know that JF had it clipped tight at the back, just to get it home and find out it's more like something you'd buy from Mothercare.

I quite like it! Well....the black and white one.

But never bought any Kim&Co.

Some of them are OK ,I don't want to put anyone off totally but the baggy front look is not for me .But when I first saw JF I thought if I got a smaller size it would be a bit more fitted but then I worked out she had clipped it in.Its not the first time she has done this.

Exactly, imagine if you'd have bought it thinking the smaller sizes are more tighter fitting because you didn't know that JF had it clipped tight at the back, just to get it home and find out it's more like something you'd buy from Mothercare.
That is really how I feel because maybe if it had fit like it was portrayed on Jill Franks it would be a style I could wear.All the floaty excess of material in the front would put me off because on my size it would look like maternity wear and I don't want to go back there thank you.
I'm probably in the minority on here in that I do have a few Kim and co items in either plain colours or subdued prints. I find the clothes easy care and love not having to iron stuff before I can wear it, dodgy wrists with arthritis don't like the iron! I did send an email to Q about the misleading presentation because I don't think it is acceptable to do this and I notice it has been mentioned by someone on Facebook (not me) so we'll see if it is adressed...not holding my breath!

That is really how I feel because maybe if it had fit like it was portrayed on Jill Franks it would be a style I could wear.All the floaty excess of material in the front would put me off because on my size it would look like maternity wear and I don't want to go back there thank you.
I'm probably in the minority on here in that I do have a few Kim and co items in either plain colours or subdued prints. I find the clothes easy care and love not having to iron stuff before I can wear it, dodgy wrists with arthritis don't like the iron! I did send an email to Q about the misleading presentation because I don't think it is acceptable to do this and I notice it has been mentioned by someone on Facebook (not me) so we'll see if it is adressed...not holding my breath!

I sent one too.

I have at least 3 Kim&Co fitted dresses. Lov them as they are so easy to wear. Just remembered I have another 2 as well. One a fitted tunic and the other a dress that is a little too full plus 2 pairs of leggings. I wear a medium and am 6ft but I could probably wear a small. My least favourite is the dress with the extra fabric. At 62 I prefer fitted clothes

Jill F was clearly putting her arm and elbow back so that the 'clip' wouldn't be seen on camera - hence her even more continued glancing at herself in the monitor, even when walking across the studio she was side stepping - hilarious.

TBH Kim's maxi dresses have generally fitted me better than any other maxi I've ever bought, and particularly like the daisy one with spaghetti straps that's a 'newy'.

Latest posts

Back