Kim & Co designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mina

Registered Shopper
Has Kim got a new designer? Her recent fashions are mainly plain colours or wearable patterns in decent styles. Gone are the same old styles in garish flowers and wild prints (thank goodness) and in their place reasonably up-to-date wardrobe staples. I actually bought one of her tops recently and was very pleased when I got it home. I hope it's a sign of more things to come so as long as the price is right and she doesn't do a Marla Wynne on us by charging squillions for very ordinary items. They're pricey enough as they stand.

Just had a quick look on the Kim and Co page. Flogging a pull on beanie, or a snood if you prefer, for £24 each!! And guess what, made of polyester! ( I have just paid £45 for a gorgeous heavy wool content trench coat from Sainsbury's that should last years, that's what I call value for money, not the above !)
r

I used to buy loads of Kim & Co but not any more. The quality declined and then we had all those garish patterns. I'm not even sure Kim owns the company anymore.

CC
I wonder if she's left the (not sinking) ship. The brand must be doing well as it's still going, and strongly supported by the two BA's, both very different in their sales pitch. Every now and then Kim appears on her video promo sticking out her chest in pride and bragging how great the clothes are. I imagine they appeal to women who work in jobs that require them to dress professionally. Quite expensive for what they are imo and the jackets often look badly cut.

Way back on here, a few used to buy direct from Kim & Co in Canada. I remember they said the designs and quality was so much better than what was sold on QVC. Oh, and it worked out cheaper to buy direct.

Way back on here, a few used to buy direct from Kim & Co in Canada. I remember they said the designs and quality was so much better than what was sold on QVC. Oh, and it worked out cheaper to buy direct.
I have still got some trousers that I purchased directly from them.

Latest posts

Back